04 : Welcome party. Part 2.

......
I prance at James landing on top of him. I bite at his head. The others phase and help me out. We rip James head off and Carlisle burns him. I huff and go behind a bush and phase back. I walk out dusting my shorts.

"You're wolf for is beautiful!" Emily smiles.

"My coat is the same color as my moms." I smile.

As the party goes on, the day just gets better. Paul, on the other hand, is all depressed because James killed Rebecca. I mean, he claimed he loved her. But she wasn't his imprint. So, her death won't kill him.

I get up and go to the food table. Paul and I meet eyes when I get to the table. I feel him grab my soul and pull it to him. I feel my heart flutter away. I feel like he is my breath. Like he is my life. Like he is the reason I was put on earth. The earth just freezes.

~Paul's POV~

Looking into Sydnee's eyes is like looking at a beautiful sunset, except the feelings I get. I now understand what I have to live for. It's to protect her. Be her best friend, lover, brother. Anything she needs. Hold her when she's scare. Kiss her when she's sad. Oh my goodness. I just imprinted.

~Sydnee's POV~

I finally break the stare and feet more chicken. I rush to the table with Emily, Sam, and Leah. Every time Paul comes to mind, so does a beating. Daddy will beat me when he gets here and Sam and the guys go hunt. I feel it.

I go to my room and lay in my bed after changing into my pajamas. I fall asleep soon after.