02 : Bonfire

I wake up to Quil shaking me lightly. I blink my eyes open and there he is. I roll my eyes and tell him to get out of my room so I can change. He follows my command and leaves me be. I get up and put my clothes on. I fix my hair and put my beanie on. I throw my sneakers on and jog to the living room.

Leah and Emily tell me they're taking me to the mall before my dad shows up in 6 days. He comes the day I go to school.

At the mall, Emily literally drags me through every store. Leah is just laughing at Emily. Emily is my aunt. Her and Sam are married.

I leave the mall with a total of 40 bags. Thanks to Leah and Emily. We put all 40 bags in the back of Emily's escalade with no problem of them fitting. I get in the back, like I was on the way here. Leah offered for me to sit up from with Emily but I don't really like the front.

At Sam's, the boys help me bring my bags in. Then, I start thinking about the bonfire tonight. I haven't seen mr Billy Black in a while now. Not since mama died. I hear he's in a wheel chair now because he's paralyzed. Well, Jacob told me.

At the pit, I sit between Embry and Paul. I keep getting goosebumps just being beside Paul. The feeling of not being able to breathe. I can't stay far from Paul. I'm glad he lives with us...

I'm glad these wolves don't interact with vampires. I would die. I have a slight fear of vampires. The reason mama wrecked was because a vampire (James) snuck into her car. And out of no where, he but her and her car got wrapped around a tree, literally. Killing mama on impact right away. I tremble thinking of mamas death. Damn it, I was in the car.

Billy starts with some legends. I focus in on him. After a while, he tells the story of all the wolves in my uncles pack. When Billy gets to Paul, I glance at Paul and then back to Billy. These stories are interesting but not as good as the tribe stories.

I return to the house in one piece after spending the day with wolves. What a day. I think I'm falling for Paul. And I just met him yesterday.

Sam is throwing me a welcome party tomorrow. I kind of lied. They do talk to the Cullen's. They all are friends. Sam invited the Cullen gang.

I sigh and go to sleep.