11 : Church

I wake up early Sunday morning. Bella is picking me up. I hop up and get my dress. I take a hot shower in my bathroom. I get out and dry off when I get done. I curl my hair and put my heels on.

I go to the living room and sit beside uncle to wait for Bella to get here. Paul steps out of his room in only sweat pants.

"You look beautiful." He says then kisses my cheek.

"Thank you, dear." I smile up at him.

I hear Bella's rusty ole' truck pull up outside. I walk outside and get in the old thing. Emmit did a good thing by installing that sound system. Haha.

"Thanks for coming, Bella." I smile.

"No problem." She smiles.

At the church, I smile and go inside. I sit in the front with Bella. I listen to the preacher. I am listening to preacher with so much passion and interest. I love going to church. It is a soothing environment. Learning about the lord above. It is the best subject ever.

After church, Bella and I stop by Billy's to check on Jacob.

"Hello, Billy. Is Jacob doing any better?" I had our story teller.

"A lot better. He's in his room." Billy smiles.

I walk in his room, Bella has beat me there. "Hey, Jacob. How are you feeling?" I smile, sitting beside him.

"Better. Thanks for stopping by." Jacob smiles kindly.

"It's not a problem. Bella wanted to see you more than me." I say with a chuckle.

"I heard you imprinted, Sydnee." Jacob smirks.

"Yeah. On Paul." I blush.

Jacob shakes his head disapprovingly. I shrug it off and leave Bella there. I walk back to the house and see Paul on the porch. With Rachel Black. They're kissing. My eyes begins to water. I take my shoes off and stomp past them. Paul tries to stop me. I push him off of me and storm inside.

"What the hell, Sydnee?!" Sam stands up, beyond pissed that I'm hurt.

"Paul. He cheated on me. With Rachel Black." I say between sobs.

Sam shakes. He phases and chases Paul.

That night, I go to bed with out kissing Paul goodnight. I just lay in my bed and cry myself to sleep.