18 : Beach date

-this has some rated R content in it-

I wake up excited about my date with Paul. Maybe he'll want me back? I get up. I put my bikini on then my dress. I put on my sandals last. I brush my hair and put it in a messy bun. I look amazing.

I walk out to the living room and wait for Paul beside my uncle.

"I'm glad y'all made up, baby girl." Sam says kindly.

"I am too, honestly. I hope to get back with him, Uncle Sam." I blush a deep shade of red.

Paul grabs my hand and walks me outside. He helps me in his Jeep Wrangler. He hops in on his side and starts the vehicle up.

At the beach, he leads me to a beautiful spot underneath a rock cliff. It has a great view of the water and it away from everybody.

"Paul, can we please get back together?" I plead with my puppy dog brown eyes.

"Yeah, we can." He starts kissing me passionately.

I fall to my back and Paul helps him self to climb on top of me. He kisses down my neck as he moves his hand up my dress. And to my surprise, I let him. I allow him to raise my dress up over my head. He smirks and licks my lips, begging for an entrance. I willingly allow it. He removes my bikini top and puts a nipple in one mouth and grabs the other boob with his empty hand. I let out soft moans. His mouth and hands feel amazing roaming my body. When he releases my boob, he takes my bottoms off. He kisses down my torso and licks my you know where. When that's done, he inserts himself. I scream and moan in pleasure. He isn't using protection. Mama would be so proud.

Paul finishes up inside me. I don't think anything of it. We dress again and grab hands then walk to his jeep. He drives us home. We walk inside smiling at each other.

I go to my room and go to sleep.

-sorry it's short-