Twisted Disney #12

Twisted Disney #12 - Aladdin 

"And the dirty street rat?" Jafar asked. Jasmine gave him a sweet a smile as she ran her hands flirtatiously down the side of his face.

"Hey was just a street rat," Jasmine sighed. Jafar grinned at her. Jasmine stood up on her tip toes and placed her lips against Jafar's. They shared a long kiss. It was different for both, though.

To Jafar, it was of true passion. He thought that Jasmine truly loved him. As he kissed her, he imagined it to be steamy, something he could get used to.

It was quite the opposite to Jasmine. The kiss was nasty and sinful to her, nothing like the one she shared with Ali. She felt as if she could vomit in Jafar's mouth at any second.

When they finally pulled apart, Jafar smiled down at her. She smiled back at him as sweetly as she could. "That was. . ." he started. He trailed off as he saw the reflection in her crown.

Behind him, Aladdin had snuck into the palace and was trying to get to the lamp. Jafar spun around, shocking Aladdin and Jasmine. "You!" he yelled as he shot a magical ray at him. The ray hit Aladdin in the chest and sent him flying back into a pile of gold coins.

The genie and Jasmine both gasped. "How many times do I have to kill you, boy?" Jafar roared. Jasmine ran towards him and grabbed his staff, beginning a battle to see who could claim it as their own.

Jasmine had just barely gotten a hold of the staff when Jafar writhed it out of her grasp, sending her flying across the floor. Aladdin quickly ran across the room to grab and grabbed the staff the same way Jasmine did.

"Get the lamp!" Aladdin yelled at her. Jasmine ran forward to get the lamp. It was just in her reach when Jafar aimed his staff at her. It struck her and encased her in an hour glass. The lamp went scattering across the floor as sand began falling down on Jasmine's head. "Jasmine!"

Aladdin looked at Jafar and ran towards him. He leaped on top of him and they began wresting on the ground. "Don't toy with me!" Jafar yelled as he broke free of Aladdin's hold. He grabbed the staff and shot it at Abu who was about to grab the lamp. It turned Abu into a wind up toy.

"Abu!" Aladdin yelled. The magic carpet dived at the lamp. It grabbed the lamp on one of its tassels and soared up the ceiling. Jafar hit it with a magic ray, turning it into a pile of yarn.

"Things are unraveling fast now, boy," he said. Aladdin ignored him and ran for the lamp in the middle of the room. "Get to the point," Jafar said. Swords fell from the ceiling, creating a large circle around the lamp.

Aladdin crouched down on the ground and tried to reach between the sword to get the lamp, but it was too late. Jafar reached down over them and grabbed the lamp. He laughed crazily as he lifted it up.

"I'm just getting warmed up," Jafar said before spitting a circle of fire around Aladdin so he was trapped. Aladdin turned around, looking for a way out but found none.

"Come fight me yourself, you cowardly snake!" Aladdin yelled at Jafar. Jafar walked through the ring of fire to Aladdin.

"A snake am I?" Jafar asked as he got closer. "Then perhaps I should show you how snake like I could be," Jafar said. As he spoke, his tongue got thinner and longer. His eyes morphed from his to those of a snake. His body thinned and grew taller until he was a snake.

Not just a regular snake. No, a giant one. He grew until he almost reached the ceiling and the fire surrounding them turned into the cold scales of a snake. He stuck his tongue out and snapped down at Aladdin.

Aladdin dodged it, jumping to the side. The snake struck at him several more times and Aladdin managed to dodge them all. 

Until it came down at him and hit the tip of his sword. The snake jerked back up and seemed to become even angrier. Its angry eyes zeroed in on Aladdin.

"Aladdin!" Jasmine yelled. Aladdin quickly looked at her. She gave him hopes that he could win the battle. He ran towards the giant snake, jumping up on its neck.

The snake turned to look down at Aladdin. Aladdin didn't notice it as it climbed up its neck, trying to reach the snake's head. The snake looked at Aladdin and lunged at him, trapping him in his mouth.

The snake chuckled through clenched teeth as it swallowed Aladdin, eating him alive.

§§§

"Jasmine!" Jafar order. Jasmine sighed and cut her eyes down at the floor. She slowly walked into Jafar's room. Jafar gave her a wicked smile.

"What do you need, Jafar?" she asked. Jafar took her in. She had on the same outfit she had always worn since she had began to work for him: red top that exposed her stomach and red bottoms.

"Jasmine, dear, I need you," he said. Jasmine closed her eyes and took a deep breath before walking over next to him and sitting down.

"Of course, Jafar. Whatever you need," she told him. Jafar leaned over and placed his lips eagerly on hers. He kissed her roughly, like he usually did. Jasmine hesitantly kissed him back.

As Jafar grabbed at her clothes, she tried not to think of how shameful it was. She had never envisioned this future. She never saw Jafar to be evil and certainly never saw herself as his sex-slave. 

Jasmine had somewhat gotten used to it by now. Aladdin had been gone for at least two years, leaving her in Jafar's hands. She would be forced to give birth to his children who would take his throne and hopefully lead the country back to what it once was.

She hoped they would find love, though, and that it wouldn't be ripped away from them.

Disclaimer: Aladdin belongs to the Walt Disney Company, not me.

I am super excited that I got to finally write this one. I have had it in mind for a really long time and even though it was late I still got it posted. Speaking of it being late, I am going back to posting on Monday and Friday. I am about to start school again so I have been really busy.

Sneak peak: I'm not really sure. What do you want me to write?