Chapter 26

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

"Am I more than you bargained for yet,
Oh, DON'T MIND ME I'M WATCHING YOU TWO FROM THE CLOSET
WISHING TO BE THE FRICTION IN YOUR JEANS, " this big arena I'm currently at is desserted and I'm here singing alone on the stage with no audience.

I was glad that there are no audience...I don't want to let them see how I am desperately singing this song and how the meaning is so true to me right now.

"Isn't this MESSED UP?
How I'm just DYING TO BE HIM?
I'm just a nodge in your bedpost but
You're just a line in a song...." I was singing while gritting my teeth, I still can't believe that everything got to this point.

"You might want to calm down in singing. It feels like you want to murder someone with the song," I almost jumped when I realized that Chasity was just below the stage. I was paralyzed there, just looking at her while she climbs up. "So, what did the song do to you?" she asked.

"Nothing. Why are you still here?" I asked her.

"Why are you still here too?"

"I'm conditioning my voice for later," I said and she simply nodded.

She took a drumstick and spin it around her fingers while she looked around the place. Actually, this had been the first time in a long time that we have been alone together in the same room without yelling at each other.

"This is a big arena. I wonder how many people would --

"I'm sorry." I said loudly out of the blue. Chasity held her thoughts and she stared at me. "I'm sorry...for everything. I-I know this seems familiar to you and I have no idea if you'll still forgive me...but I just want to say I'm sorry. I really am," I continued and she was just staring at me.

Chasity walked towards me and patted me on my shoulders, she gave a small smile too me which really brighten my mood.

"This may be unreal after what we've been through but...forgiven and forgotten," She said before walking towards the backstage.

It feels like a big boulder had been taken out of my heart. She was as understanding as ever.

I'm just glad it's finally over...that I finally said it. I know sorry wasn't enough, but I'm glad that I managed to say it.

This is all good for me...this is better than nothing at all.

------------------------

"Trick, are you really sure you like what you're doing?" Brendon asked me while I was getting ready for my date with Elaine.

"Why do you guys keep on worrying? I told you already, I'm fine and it's okay." I lied, but I tried my best to let that come out natural.

"We're just really worried...

"Guys, I'm not going marry yet. I'm still trying to know and be friends with the girl. Calm down," I said while chuckling.

I really appreciate them worryig about me, even Brendon. The two of us have been close since Panic! was created. He's a cool and a nice guy so it wouldn't be really bad if Chasity belongs to him now...I know he'll make her happy.

"You're right. Sorry for being over protective," He said with a laugh. "And also...thank you," He suddenly said which made me look at him curiously.

"Thank you for what?" I asked innocently.

"I heard that you and Chas are okay again. I just want you to know how happy she is when that happened." He said proudly. "And thanks for letting me take care of her...I mean you're all like her big brothers, and now I'm on the picture, thanks for letting me in." He said and I chuckled at him.

"It's not a big deal." I said while I avert my eyes from him. "Besides...I really like seeing the both of you together. I know you'll be contended and happy with each other."

I think that was the biggest lie I ever said in a very long time.

****************
*Chasity's P. O. V. *

Everything is perfect again and I couldn't ask for more.

Brendon and I are going strong. My relationship with the boys are also getting a lot stronger and Patrick and I are okay again.

I just had to continue this while doing my mission secretly. I wouldn't want to be caught because I know if that happens, everything I have now will be messed up again.

"Are you really sure about this, Chasity?" Allie and I are talking on Skype and again I'm in my Chase form...a better and more improved version of Chase.

"Yep. I'm ready now, Allie. I can't back out now." I said putting a cap on.

"Well, for a compliment I should say you look better now...as Chase. You're as hot as Pete," She said and I smiled proudly at her. 'The kind of guy Elaine would like," she added.

"Now, where were they going again?" I asked.

"You're really lucky your my best friend. I'm befriending that girl because of you." She said irritably and all I did was smile at her with guilt. "They're meeting at this bar just two blocks away from where you are staying at. You really have to do something because the girl is into Patrick's cuteness too."

"What do you mean by that?"

"She's feeling all beautiful again, thinking and saying to everyone that Patrick Stump is head over heels for her. What a bitchy attitude...right?!" She said and I felt that my blood had gone all up to my head.

"Oh, wish me luck. I don't know if I can act flirty with that kind of girl." I said irritably.

"You can if you really want to save the guy's ass. Just be a cool dude, she'll like you. I should go. Good luck, best friend." She said and we ended the call.

I walked in front of the mirror and looked at myself then sighed.

'Why am I still doing this? Maybe I've became selfish? Not wanting to lose Patrick to another girl even if I'm the one who left him hanging this time? Is this really the best thing to do?' I asked my reflection and its like I'm waiting for it to answer back.

But I know deep inside me...I know the answer... I just don't want to blurt it out just yet.

----------------------------

I can't imagine being in a club like this. It's too vulgar and wild.

I knew it was Elaine that set this date and that explains why it is in a place like this. I arrived a lot earlier than Patrick because I messed his car earlier so it wouldn't start immediately.

I kept my cool and acted like I really want to have a good time in there and its already working to a lot of girls. They all seem to be interested with me but I'm really happy no one recognizes me as that guy that turns out to be a girl.

Finally after looking around for a while, I saw her by the counter table and fortunately the seat beside her is empty. I took a deep breath and sat beside her.

"A glass of Whiskey and whatever this stunning lady beside me wants." I said, smirking at her.

That's a smooth entrance Chasity!

Elaine smirked at me and I admit that she's really beautiful...but not the kind of beauty that would make me want her for Patrick. Okay, Chasity! Focus.

"A glass of margarita for me." She said.

"Nice choice, beautiful." I said, and I saw her blush. "So, what's a pretty girl doing in place like this all alone?" I asked.

"I'm waiting for someone actually." She said and our orders was placed in front of us.

I sipped the Whiskey even if I didn't want to. The drink burned my throat, but I pretended it was all okay for me.

"That's a shame...letting a girl like you wait." I said smirking at her.

"Well, at least now I have a company." She said in a flirted way and I smirked more.

The fish had took the bait...what a catch, Chasity.

{Thanks for reading guys!
Lovelots guys! :*}