Chapter 20

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

I thought everything will be alright again, but it seems that fate isn't done with our situation just yet...

The moment we got down from the Ferris Wheel we bump into two people that we never wanted to see again...Winona and her asshole boyfriend.

"So, I see that you're still with him..." the guy said and I'm already losing my temper.

"Shut it dude, or I'm giving you another broken jaw," Chasity said seriously and the guy just laughed at her.

"And she's still the one who's protecting you. Such a coward...Stump." He kept on saying and I lost already lost it, but of course, I wasn't raised to fist fight. I was raised ignoring the people who act like that, I wouldn't want to go down to their level just to fight back; but I don't know...this time it's different.

"I told you not to talk to him li—

"STOP!" I said seriously while gritting my teeth. I pulled Chasity back because she was about to hit the guy again. I'm tired of her protecting me.

"Just let them be. We're through them," Winona said coldly, but the guy kept on laughing.

"Is that it Stump? Just a cute little 'stop'?" he said and laughed again. "Coward. Falling in love with a guy...letting a girl protect him...what else are you afraid of little buddy?" he kept on mocking me and I'm feeling like my breathing became heavier and heavier.

I was losing...Instead of fighting, I'm taking all that he was saying. This is what I hate about me...I'm too sensitive, I'm quickly letting everything in my system and I hate it! I'm a coward...I can't fight back...and I became like this because of her.

I was about to say something, but Chasity have found her way out of my grip and attempted to punch the guy again, but she failed because he caught her arm.

"Not today, bitch." He said to her, but she suddenly smirked.

"Fuck you, asshole." He said then kicked the guy's crotch. He yelped in pain and fell down to the ground.

We're already attracting people around us...and I hated that fact. They saw it, he protecting me...and I hate it, I'll look like a coward again!

"I told you to stop!" I shouted at her and literally dragged her away from the scene. My temper was low, I know this wouldn't end well. I tried to calm down, but I can't! The guy's words kept on echoing inside my head...the looks of the people who saw that she had protected me. I hate it! I fucking hate it!

"Patrick, you're hurting me! Calm down." She said. I was dragging her at the back of a horror house where there are no other people. I pushed her hard on the wall, I was so angry at everything...at her!

"HOW?! HOW ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO EMBARRASS ME?!" I shouted at her and I can see the scared look on her face, and I'm liking it.

"W-what are you talking about...I-I n-never...

"Don't come clean, Chasity!! You're fucking breaking me!" I said to her and she was getting more scared.

"Patrick! Don't listen to that fucking asshole! I never meant –

"First! You fucking made me like you even if you're pretending to be a boy! Second, you make me look like a coward to him...to everyone!" I shouted at her and I can't control what I'm saying anymore.

I saw some tear escaped from her eyes, my fedora hat has fallen off from her head too which lets her hair down on her shoulder. She looked at me and she's getting angry too, but I can see that sadness and pain is in her eyes too.