Chapter 13

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

"Arigato for the memories
Even if it weren't so Sugoi!!" I sang while Patrick and I laughed our lungs out.

After hours of traveling on the plane, we finally arrived in Japan. This is my first time to get here and I honestly wanted to be here since I was a kid. And now I can't believe I'm already standing on Japanese land...and with Patrick Stump.

"That's a nice version of the song," Patrick already rented a car in here and we're already driving towards the hotel.

He got everything ready and he's really determined to have a blast on this vacation and I'm here to make him happy no matter what. He started driving while both of us looked around the sights. It was morning there and we're already feeling the jet lag, but we honestly didn't care.

"Can't believe I'm here, this is one of the places I really want to be in," I said while looking out of the window. The land is very commercialized now, but I can still see some temples around which really amazes me.

"I've been here three times already, because of tours before. But this is the first time to be here for vacation," Patrick said.

After a short while, I and Patrick arrived at the Japanese style hotel. The place is just beautiful, showing the culture and traditions of Japan.

"I reserved two rooms here. My name is Patrick Stump," He said to the concierge.

"I'm very sorry, Mr. Stump, but our staff made a mistake. We only reserved one room under your name," The concierge answered.

"Oh, that's fine. We'll just take a new room," He said happily. This guy never really gets angry.

"Unfortunately, we are fully booked today. The only room available is the one you reserved. We are very sorry for the inconvenience." She said to the both of us then bowed.

"No, its fine," Patrick said. He suddenly looked at me. "Well, is it okay for you?"

"Y-yeah. Sure. There no problem with that," I answered.

"It's settled then. We'll take it," He said. One of their staff led us to our room.

"Enjoy your stay, Mr. Stump and Mr. Parker." She said before leaving us.

"Whoa, this is so cool!" I said when I entered the room.

The floor is wooden, the beds are just like comforters on the floor. There's a very short table in one corner and the design of the closest is so Japanese in style.

"Everything is perfect for me here. Little short things," Patrick said while chuckling. He placed our luggage on one corner and he jumped on the bed.

"Sugoiiii!!" I said, imitating the voice of an anime character. "So, what are we waiting for? We got the whole day, Stump! Get your ass up, I want to go to the Universal Studios," I added, pulling him up.

"You're too excited for the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Chase. Geez, calm yourself," He said, still laughing.

After many more pulls, Patrick stood up and we headed outside and started our vacation. We did nothing but to take pictures of places, of us in those places, of us with some fans. We also tried all the different food and heck, I won't be surprised if I'll gain a ton of weight from now on. Silence never emerged from both of us because we're just talking and laughing over stupid things as best friends do.

We went to Universal Studios and Patrick had to drag me away from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter because we stayed there for over three hours. I dragged him towards the Hello Kitty World and we acted like kawaii girls there (well, I didn't act...I did it naturally). I took off Patrick's fedora hat and replaced it by a Hello Kitty ear hat which really looks cute on him. He did the same to me too.