Chapter 9

Chapter 9

*Chasity's P.O.V.*

It's NEVER good to be the third wheel...seriously. Most especially when you're the third wheel of someone you love and his girlfriend. It freaking hurts like hell.

I don't even know how I ended up with Patrick and Winona today, but I really don't want to ruin their mood for complaining too much so I just played along with them. I was supposed to be out playing basketball with Joe, but the guy canceled it and now I'm stuck with this lovers. It's their third-month anniversary and I'm with them in celebrating it. Yes, it's been this long, but my feelings for Patrick is still on point.

"So, how's Allie, Chase?" Winona suddenly asked me. We're already eating at a restaurant here in LA.

"She's fine, she's busy with her modeling career. But we talk on Skype once in a while," I answered her.

"That's good to hear. I really want to meet her someday," She replied. It's really creeping me out that she really looks like me in my girl form, but somehow I'm amazed too.

"Sure, I'll tell you whenever she's free or something."

"I'm glad you two are really getting along so well." Patrick suddenly said and I just smiled at him. This is forced Patrick, if only you knew how much this hurts...I said to myself. "And since we're together, and this is a place where there is a lot of paparazzi, this is the perfect moment to do my plan," He added then smirked.

"Patrick, what are you –

Patrick suddenly stood up and a lot of people looked at him. Almost all recognized him and there are already a lot of camera flashes.

"Hey everyone! You might know me from the band Fall Out Boy. I'm Patrick Stump and this is Chase Parker, and you all know that we're together, right? I would like to publicly apologize because that's nothing than a cover-up story. We did it for some private reasons, and I really hope you guys will forgive us," He said politely and sincerely. A lot of people are recording him, this will go viral in an instant, I'm sure of it. "And for proof, let me introduce to you my girlfriend, Winona. We have been together for three months now and I'm so in love with her right now." He continued. Winona stood up and Patrick jumped down to stand beside her. He looked at her with such gorgeous eyes and a wonderful smile. "I love you,"

"I love you too, Patrick." The girl responded and they shared a kiss.

All of the people went 'aawww' for them and I'm left here, staring at them blankly. I can't really feel my heart now, I think it got so numb. My breathing became heavier, I'm honestly not ready for this. I hate the fact that this hurt me more than it should.

"You have no right...stop being jealous...stop hoping...stop thinking that it should be you. You can never be with him, you're just a boy for him, nothing more than that!" my thoughts shouted at me and I'm really thankful that everyone has their eyes on the two.

I can't believe that some tears escaped my eyes. I immediately got to my feet and walked fast towards the bathroom. I locked myself inside, I put my hands over the sink and stayed there for a while. I'm catching my breath and brushing my tears off from my eyes.

"I'm stupid...I'm stupid...I shouldn't have fallen for him...I should not have done this...I should just have stayed with Chris. Fuck, why did that hurt me so much?" I was talking to myself and I'm really whimpering.

I'm using my girl voice and I'm really feeling girly now. I continued to cry silently and tried to call Allie. I leaned against the wall waiting for her to pick-up.

"Hey, Chasity.."

"You're right. I should not have done this...Allie, it hurts so badly and I have nothing else to do, but to hide it." I broke down. Even if I can't see Allie I know she became worried.

"Chasity. Calm down, don't cry, please." She said pleadingly. "Everything will be fine,"

"Why is it so unfair? All I did is to lie to them for a cause, is this already my karma? But fuck, this is too much. Patrick already told everyone about her, and it made me go numb. They did this in front of me, but who am I to blame them? I'M JUST A MERE COVER-UP STORY," I added. I admit that I really sound so dramatic, but I can't help it. I'm still a girl and whenever these things happen to a girl...things will go dramatic as hell.

"Chasity, I can't blame you too. You just fell in love with a wrong guy, at the wrong time, in a wrong place." She said and I couldn't agree more.

"I fucking love him and I can't tell it to him, I don't know what to do anymore," I said helplessly.

"Then leave the band. That's your only choice, Chasity. Please, if you can't take the pain any longer, leave. I don't want you acting like that and I'm sure Chris will be so worried about you." she answered in a serious tone.

Maybe...maybe that's the only way out of this freaking feels.

**********************

*Patrick's P.O.V.*

I did it! I told it to everyone!

The cover-up story is clear and now I and Winona are free from all the rumors and I'm just happy that that ended now.

"That was surprising, Patrick," Winona said and I hugged her.

"Yeah, I just took the perfect opportunity," I replied. "Hey, wait. Where's Chase?" I noticed that the guy is missing for a while now.

"Maybe he just thought of giving the rest of the night to us," Winona said cutely and she smirked at me.

I started to smile at her again, but I can't just let the thought go. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Chase.

Me: Hey, Why didn't you tell us that you're going already? Please reply, need to know if you're alright.

I typed, I just thought that Chase is not that kind of person that would just go missing if nothing's wrong and somehow my instincts tell me that he might not be alright. Winona suggested that we should leave the place and head over to my house and I just agreed with her. We left the place together and drove back to my place. Finally, after pulling over in front of my house, my phone vibrated. I took it out while walking inside the house.

Chase: I'm fine. Just decided to give you both your space and I somehow felt an unbearable chest pain earlier so I decided to head home. Enjoy the night!

I read his message and I really know that's something's wrong. This is not the way he texts me, the guy always hasa cheerful tone, but this time it's nowhere near that.

Me: Why didn't you tell us? We could have brought you to the hospital. Don't do that again, Chase. That's dangerous.

Chase: Yeah, but I don't want to ruin the moment for the two of you. I'm fine now, stop worrying and just focus on your girlfriend. Congratulations, btw.

Me: Yeah. Thanks, I'm happy the thing between us finally ended...

Suddenly, Winona grabbed my cell phone, I wasn't really done typing that message. I still want to tell him how thankful I am. I was about to react, but Winona sent the message and she threw my phone on the couch.

"You. Me. Movie?" she suddenly asked, putting his arms over my shoulders. I just chuckled at her, she's really cute.

"Sure thing, princess," I said and the night went on with her and me watching movies non-stop.

I'm just happy that we're together again.

{Thanks for reading, I'm really in the mood in writing now :)}