Last chapter

Authors note: Sad to say this is the end of the story. But I have start a new story call Love triangle(camalren). I hope you guys like that story too. This last chapter will have a sexually contents so beware.

So Ally and I been dating going on to three months now. Camren been going strong. Dinah and Troy have been dating for two week after been flirting with each for two months. Now they made it official. So I'm been planning on are anniversary that is in two days. Ally and I have been think when is the right to to make our first time sex with each other. We both never been with a girl before. I want it special for Ally hell this is her first time to do it she never been with anyone. I have controll my self with all these hot and heavy make out and the cuddling. It's get me turn on so much that sometime I have to get a cold showers.

Two days later....

Today I'm at my beach house that my parent brought me when I was sixteen. I got up early to get everything ready for tonight. I had the gangs to help to setup then I went to get food at   Ally's favorite Mexican restaurant. I have a hour left to get myself ready for Ally. Ally sew me and run to the car with a small big but she wouldn't let me see it. She just say I have to wait till we get done with dinner. We got to the beach house and I told her that she had the wear a blindfold before we get in. So she did what I told her. I open the door and help her in that doorway. Then I took the blindfold off of her. Ally can't believe what she see it was red Rose petal everywhere in the house. So before we eat Ally took the small bag to the room so I can't see it. So now we eating and made some small talks. So we was done and Ally help me do that dishes. She turn and ask me to stay her and wait till I hear music from to room then to go up. So I was waiting for a Ally to do what she was doing. Then my phone went off it was from Lauren: Hey Manibear I hope you having a great time with your girl and don't have too much fun lol😀😀😀😘😘😘

Me: shut up Lauren!!! I hate you!!

Lauren: oh you love me Manibear!!!

Then I hear music in the room

Me: I gtg Louser!! Lol jk I love you 😘😘😘😘

So I went up to my room and open the door there was Ally standing there with just a black Bra and black panties. My jaws just drop god that body of hers. She smile and say are you just stand there all night or you coming to sit on the chair. I just couldn't say a word and keep my eye off of her. I'm so turn on right now so I sit on to the chair. She took my waist and and rope tie it to the chair.

I just want you to enjoy the show this is how you can touch me. She say and start to give me a lap dance. After a few dance.

Omg I'm so turn on right now I just want to touch here. Ally!! Please cut the rope I need to touch you. I say

So she was sitting on my lap and cut the rope. I kiss her with a passion and got her leg wrapped around me and got up with out stop kissing her and told a few feet to the bed. As I lying her down I broken the kiss and look in to her eyes.

I'm so turn on right now. But I need to know if this is what you want babe because I won't be able to stop if we keep going I say

She pull me in with a kiss then lick my ear and my neck. Yes this is what I want ManiBear make love to me. I kiss her and we start to get each other undressed. I got on top of her and lick down. I can hear her let out a Moods. I took my fingers and rubbing I clit.

Babe stop teasing me please!! I need you in me now. So I put one finger in her and move in slow motion. God she was so tight that the wall of her pussy was just screeching my finger.

Omg babe please move fast!!! So I did but then I put other finger in her.

When I did that I sew her grab on the sheet. I stop and ask her is she ok .

Yes I'm fine why you stop you making me feeling to good.

Omg babe I want to come!!! Oh shit
I can feel her coming so I move the finger faster and I went down and start to lick her pussy.

Omg mani baby I'm coming!! She yelling in orgasm I didn't stop tell she was done riding it out. She tasting so good.

I lying next to her so she can catch breath. Allycat you tast so good. She turn over and kiss me and smile at me. Well you did a great job now it's my turn and got on top of me. This is going to be a great long night...