Chapter 9

Ally open her eyes and wonder where she was at. She got up and notice she was in the nurse office.

Nurse: hi Ally how are you feeling?
Ally: ummm I'm fine how did I get here? How long I been here?
Nurse: well a nice boy Carrie you here with four other girls. They all was worried about you. But I told thine to go to class and you been there three hours now. Before ever class period Your friend Normani come and check on you. So are you up to go to class or you want to go home?
Ally: no I'm fine going to class.

So she left to the only class she have with out the girls. She was sitting there and thinking why to most popular girls would check up on her. She couldn't get Normani out of her head the whole time.

Lunch time now...

Ally look around see if she see on of the girls and Troy but they was not there yet. She felt someone grab her arm and turn her body around it was Aaron and his jackass friends.

Where you bodyguard now!! Aaron say
You hurting me Aaron why can't you leave me alone!!!! I say
Before I can say anything I sew Normani run charge at him and fell to the floor on top of him.

Normani pov

I been going to the nurse office for the last three classes to see if she have woke up. She was still out. So now is lunch time so me and the girls went to see if she was still there. But the nurse told us she left to in the middle of 4 hour. I look at the girls when we know that Aaron was going to be in the lunch room. We all run and we sew Ally there with Aaron pinning her against the table. I was so piss don't this guys give up. So I run and Tackle him down and was on top of him. Punch him in the face a few time all i can see was red I was so piss off. Don't this asshoe get the message. Then I feel four hand trying to pull me off of him.

Normani stop you going to kill him!!! Dinah say

I don't give a fuck this garbage ass won't stop I say trying to attack him again.

He not Worth it Mani Lauren say helping Dinah to push me out the lunch room.

Finally they got me out and told me to cool off but I can't I was so piss off. I sew Ally and Camila coming up to us. Ally was in front of me try to cool me off.

Ally: mani calm down Mani I'm ok.
Mani: no Ally someone have to teach him a lesson and I'm going to kill him for trying to hurt you again.

I feel Ally hand on my face and her lips on my I was in shock first but I kiss her back. I felt a little spark between me and her. Then she pull back.

Ally: I'm sorry I shouldn't do that

With that she run off with Camila following her. I was just in shock what had happen and putting my hand on to my lips.