Candy Man (boyxboy)

Start from the beginning

Holy Coco Nostra

“Uh, hello, I’m Matt; Matt Cruz. I’m guessing this is my math class?” his lush voice speaks. From his tone and looks you can tell he’s a surfer. Tanned and might I add muscular. He’s wearing a cap thingy, not really a cap more of a tam…a cap-tam? Okay that’s beside the point. That point being is that I can’t see his hair. Which isn’t all that bad seeing that his face, his blue eyes, pink lips and good fashion sense makes up for it.

Rawr

“Well, Mr. Fuse take a seat somewhere.” The crone spits at him rather rudely. Damn she really must be PMSn today.

“Um, that’s Cruz…” he speaks again, a voice of an angel I say.

“I don’t care.” She retorts. What a -

“Bitch.” He murmurs under his breath completing my thought, not enough though because Mrs. Adams gasps.

“Well! I never, only because you are new I won’t send you to the principle! However you will have detention.” He rolls his eyes and begins to look for a seat. I can hear the swoons of all the females in the class. He takes it in stride, blowing kisses and winking at a few. For a second his eyes lock with mine. His blue orbs, diving into my hazel colored ones. I’m unable to break it, nor do I really want to. He begins to walk my way. He has this cool strut, as if he knows he’s good looking.

Uh oh, did I do something. NO, no. right? Damn, he’s still coming this way.

He stops in front of me.

I suck in a breath and hold it.

“Hey, is this seat in front of you taken.”

I breathe out.

“Oh, No.” well, it’s not like they Looney girl is going to come back or anything and I want to admire his back. He smiles and takes off his black leather jacket, exposing a black t-shirt with the words Metallica written on them.

I could hear all the guys starting to whisper to each other. I guess he just earned the approval of them with that.

He turns around and stares at me. Searching my face. I tense under his gaze.

“Why don’t you just take a picture.” I whisper at him so Mr.--I mean Mrs. Adams wouldn’t hear me. His face goes blank for a second but a smirk stretches across it not long after.

“I was just going to ask for a pen.”

“Well, next time try asking and not trying to look into my soul.” I retort and he chuckles lightly.

“Well, you’re the witty one.” he responds.

“That’s what they all say,” I go into my bag and pull out a pen “Now here, pay attention before The Bag Lady throws us out.” His smirk yet again and what a bad boy smirk it is. One that would melt any girl and me for that matter. Before he turns away he winks. I raise an eyebrow at him but he just smirks again and turns around to face Mrs. Adams who’s writing something about…….well I don’t know. I wasn’t really paying attention all I see is numbers.

Where was I before Mr. Hotty Hot walked in? Oh yeah. My Life is in shambles! Ugh, for some reason someone in the sky doesn’t like me. I mean, I know finding out that you’re bisexual is hard but I thought it would be a little easier. So many hormones are raging inside of me now. For girls and guys. People in school know, and it has only boosted my popularity so I really haven’t been picked on. Maybe it’s because people know my temper.  I’m not the type to let someone step all over me; I’ll knock you out before you get the chance. However, my family doesn’t know. My big brother Drew, my sister Kerry or my mom. It’s going to be hell explaining this to them. Plus, I’m only fourteen! God, this is truly hell. I’m going to be in high school soon, I have to deal with school, family, friends, drama, crushes…