Candy Man (boyxboy)

To the people reading this story,  two questions.

One: Why?

It's really bad. The only reason it's still here is because I'm a sentimental fruit cake and I enjoy cringing at my bad writing.

Two: Why not go on my profile and select another story, preferably Just Friends or some other tale?

But if you want to, go ahead. Just know you've been warned.

Ever get that feeling that something is wrong with you? That nothing in your life makes sense and everything is crumbling in front of you?

Well, welcome to my world. Because as of right now I am confused and frustrated, let’s face it I’m screwed. Undeniably, unmistakably and unwilling sc-

“Halliwell!” I pitch up and peer around confused; I can’t really tell where I am because of my blurry vision. Everything looks like space monsters…gatta stop watching SyFy….

“Allen!” there’s that monstrous voice again!

I sounded familiar though…who was it-

“Allen Halliwell pay attention!” Wait I know that voice. I begin to rub my eyes trying to make my vision clearer until a figure appears in front of me. I look at the ugly belt in front of me and lift my eyes slowly to their face.

It wasn’t a monster, unfortunately. It’s twice as bad.

“Mr. Halliwell, have you been paying attention to anything I have been saying?”  Mrs. Adams asks me. I gain consciousness of my surroundings again. I’m in Math class, great.

“Well Mr. Halliwell?” Her squeaky voice says. The wrinkles on her face that I probably have caused are more visible than ever. Her hair is a mess, make up slipping from sweat and the badly applied lip stick on her lips is starting to smudge off. Did I miss an orgy or something? She raises an eyebrow, or what’s left of it at least. She cut it off and replaced them with eye liner. Dang! Forget she asks me a question. Think, what was it? Oh yeah!

“Um…yeah?” I mutter rather unconvincingly to tell you the truth. Her foggy blue eyes clear up and actually start to shine. Did she actually believe me? Ha!

“Were you really?” she asks again, by this time we have gained the attention the entire classroom, or maybe I just noticed all of them staring.

“Yes.” I say this time with a little more confidence. She just nods and walks to the blackboard again.

“Liars never prosper.” She says, seemingly out of nowhere.

“Worth a shot.” I mutter and it gains the snickers of a few classmates.

“What was that?” the foul woman asks. I start to stammer.

“I-um- wow you’re hot!” the class erupts into laughter. Not good. Mrs. Adam’s cheeks light up with a red tint and she turns to the board.

“You’re on thin ice Mr. Halliwell.” She hisses, still writing on the board. I groan. My big mouth. A note makes it way to my desk. I look over and see Kevin, I smile while opening it.

“Dude, You Rock!” it says and my smile grows wider. My best friend always knows how to turn a bad situation into something good. I turn to him and wink.

Mrs. Adams goes back to teaching and I go back to not caring. Math…to me it’s useless and an utter waste of time. I mean honestly, why do we need it? It’s not like when I’m an artist I’ll need to know how much megawatts or whatever the hell it is they teach in this class paint to put on my painting. I groan again, internally this time. I slouch in my seat and stare blankly ahead. There is an empty seat in front of me. Some chick used to sit there but for some reason she just screamed that “they were coming for me!” and ran out the class……weird. I turn my focus on my book, it’s clean, blank and empty page tell me that I am going to fail this wench’s class. I space out completely again looking at the book’s crisp pages. I hear a knock at the door but didn’t pay any mind to it. It’s never anyone important really. However, I look up and see that the entire room has seemed to gravitate toward it. I notice girls chattering and guys, even Kevin holding a harden look towards it. Huh? I turn my head to see what all the commotion is for.