Chapter 1

The picture is of Poppy.

Chapter 1

Senior year, one of the things I couldn't wait for. Now, it was here. I was really hoping everything would be different after my past, but I could never be too careful.

"Guess who?" a deep voice said as a pair of hands were placed over my eyes while I put my books into my locker.

I knew exactly who it was, but I decided to tease him. "Belle?"

That guess did not make him happy. "Did you really compare me to the she-devil?" He leaned closer, allowing me to feel his hot breath against my ear. "Guess again, Flower."

I rolled my eyes, though it was in vain considering my eyes were covered. I reached up and removed the hands from over my eyes and turned around to face Grayson Prince. "What did Belle ever do to be called a she-devil?" I asked.

"That will take too long for me to answer," Grayson said. "And thank you, for the wonderful greeting after I was on vacation for a full month." He gave me a fake pout, placing a hand on his heart. "You wounded me, Flower."

I smiled and shook his head before wrapping my arms around him, pulling him in a tight hug. "I missed you," I said. "Is that better?"

"No," Grayson said. "But this is." He leaned down and pressed his lips gently against mine.

Being inside the school, I knew it wasn't going to be long before we were interrupted and breaking the rules of No PDA. So when someone cleared their throat, I wasn't taken off guard at all. I pulled away from Grayson, looking at the new biology teacher that was standing behind Grayson. "I believe there is a rule against PDA," he said.

"Get lost, Tony," I said, narrowing my eyes at him.

He shook his head. "Ah, that's Mr. McCormick to you," he corrected, giving me a small smile. "Don't think you're getting any treatment just because you're my little sister."

I thought having my older brother become a teacher at my school would give me my advantages, even more when it turned out he was specifically my teacher. I guessed he was going to be more strict on me than he was to any other student.

"I'm serious, though," he said, placing a hand on Grayson's shoulder. "I don't want to see you kiss my sister. It's nauseating."

"Get used to it," I told him.

Tony completely ignored my comment as he started to walk away. "Bell's going to ring soon!" he announced. "Better get to class."

The bell did ring just then, so I pulled my supplies for biology out of my locker before closing my locker. "What class do you have?" I asked Grayson.

He pulled a crumpled piece of paper out of his pocket and opened it. "Biology with your brother."

"Me too," I said, thankful that he was going to be in the my class with Tony as the teacher. Hopefully he wouldn't separate us, though.

As soon as we walked into the class, Tony walked up to us. "You two aren't sitting together," he said.

"We are," I objected. "Or else I'll cry like the little girl I am to my daddy and he'll get mad at my teacher because he says, and I quote, 'I ship my daughter with Grayson'." Yeah, what kind of dad ships his own daughter?

Tony glared at me. "Playing the 'Daddy' card, I see. Alright, fine. You can sit with lover boy. But I suggest you don't disrupt my class. That's right, I said my class."