"I- it's just. I-" I looked at him struggling with his words, the tears finally stopping as his hands wiped over his face. He let out a big sigh before looking back at me. "I am very homesick."

I let out a small "aw" before stroking his cheek. "I'm sorry, Cal. That must feel horrible. But your family doesn't run away, right? They're down there waiting for you to come back. And we are your second family, no need to feel alone, okay? Come here"

I hugged the boy from the side, his arms hanging around my waist. It was weird to cheer someone up when I was the one that had to be taken care of not even 24 hours ago. But at the same time it felt good to be there for Calum. It was nice to know that I was growing closer to the boys day by day.

"Thank you, FREYA." He whispered before pulling apart. "Please don't tell the others that I cried, I don't want them to worry."

I nodded and shot him a smile before climbing out of the bunk again. "Are you joining us back there again, though?"

"Yes, I'll just wash my face first" He said, getting out of his bed as well. I grabbed the coke bottles form the opposite bunk and made my way back to the sitting booth, where Michael was currently winning the Fifa game against a very disappointed looking Luke.

"You are such a loser, oh my god!" Michael yelled, laughing loudly at the screen.

"Shut up, I haven't played in a while" Luke whined, throwing the controller to the floor. "You're so obnoxious Michael, no wonder no one wants to play Fifa with you."

"Aw Robert, don't be so mean" I pouted, sitting down on Luke's lap.

"Yes, Robert. Don't be so mean when your girlfriend is in the same room as you are." Ashton giggled.

I felt the heat in my cheeks rising once again at Ashton's words. "We're not dating you dickhead. Never heard of a thing called 'friendship'?" I rolled my eyes, sticking my tongue out at him.

"That's right, Fletcher. Stop being annoying" Luke grinned, pulling me closer to him.

"Fletcher? Oh my god, well that is hilarious!" I giggled, blowing a kiss towards the angry looking boy. "Oh and I got you a coke, Luke" I handed him one of the bottles.

"Thanks, babe" He smiled, fully aware of the effect his little nickname had on me as his smile grew even wider when he saw my cheeks blushing for the hundredth time today.

"Just friends" Michael mumbled, rolling his eyes. "Ashton, do you play Fifa with me?"

"No way, man."

"I am playing against you." I said, climbing down from Luke's lap to sit on the floor next to the red haired boy. "But I never played before. Though it looks kind of easy"

"Easy? Oh well, prepare your defeat, princess FREYA"