Prologue.

{Harry's Point of View}

"It's shaking the sky and I'm following lightning
I'll recover if you keep me alive
Don't leave me behind, can you see me, I'm shining
And it's you that I've been waiting to find"

"Will you fūcking turn that off?" I groan rolling over pushing Louis off the bed.

"That's coming from your phone you retard" He huffed standing back off from the floor.

That's Louis Tomlinson, my roommate, my best friend and also my step brother.

Myself and dad had moved to Doncaster from Holmes Chapel after mum and him had divorced. Gemma stayed with mum and I stayed with Dad.

We moved next door to Louis, his four sisters and his mum, dad and Johanna hit it off straight away and a year later they were engaged with twins on the way.

"And you call my music taste gay Harold" Louis says before picking his puppy Robin off the ground.

"Get that mutt off my bed you bastard! And you listen to boybands that can't sing to save their lives.." I pick up my phone off the bedside table that has now stopped ringing.

1 missed call from Gem🌺

I unlock my phone and text Gemma, I missed her I haven't talked to her since last week when she called asking me if she could talk to Louis. She liked him more than me.

To Gem🌺:
Hey sorry I didn't get a chance to answer it x

From Gem🌺:
Whatever Harold FaceTime me!!!

To Gem🌺:
-.- ok.

I click the FaceTime video icon and it starts to ring.

"Who're you ringing?" Louis asks and Gemma's face pops up in the screen.

"Gemma!" Louis cheers taking the phone from me.

"Loubear! How's my favourite brother?" Gemma smiles showing her identical dimples to mine.

"I'm fine Gem, how's my favourite sister?"

"Eh hem you guys do know you you're not related, and that's very offensive" I pout before Louis pushes me away.

"Shut up Harold! But anyways Lou I'm great- no I'm fantastic! Guess what I got?"

"Um.. A boyfriend?" I say cheekily.

"No..  Fūck you I got.. BAD BLOOD TICKETS!"

Louis and Gemma scream in unison and I cover my ears.

"O-M-Gee NO GEMMA YOU DIDNT!" Louis shouts once again and I'm pretty sure I've burst my eardrums being around Louis the past few years.

"I did Louis look they're right here" Gemma leaves the screen for a moment before coming back with an envelope that the tickets are probably in and Dusty the cat. Man I miss that cat.

She waves the envelope in the screen for us to see and I can swear I see tears in Louis' eyes.

"Anyways so mum got them for me for my birthday, and I obviously have to take my favourite boy!"

"You best be talking about me girl" Louis flips his imaginary long hair over his shoulder and blowing on his imaginary just manicured nails.

"Obviously! You really think I would leave you behind when I've got three tickets to Bad Blood?" Gemma pretends to be fake hurt and I smile, I really missed her. I barely saw her. Thanks a lot mum and dad..