Chapter 22

<Austin's POV>

4 weeks later

I woke up to my alarm and went to school. Everyone knows about the whole thins that happened and they always stare. I've hung put with Piper, Tonny, Zoe, and Logan a lot. I've really have gotten out of the popular crowd and into the being yourself crowd. I like this crowd. No judgment. Its perfect. Just friends. People you love. Just one thing is missing and that's Lucy. I visit her everyday after school. These past 4 weeks have been hell. I don't think hell is a strong enough word. We've been waiting for something anything, but we get nothing.

"So you don't want kids?" Tonny asked Zoe. He was holding her hand and she shook her head no.

"No." She said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I don't want a 8 pound thing opening up my vigina and coming out, okay. I mean my own kid would've gotten to third base with me." She said. We all laughed when my butt buzzed. Oh yeah my phone. I answered it and its Lola.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey. Piper didn't answer. Lucy's awake." Lola said.

"Shit! If I leave I'll get into a lot of trouble. I have detention." I said.

"Lucy loves you. I'm sure she can wait." Lola said. I heard someone yell no. I hope that was Lucy.

"Tell everyone else." Lola said. I said okay than bye. I told everyone and they left. After 2 periods and detention I'm running in the hospital. I can't wait to see those big brown eyes and kiss her. I ran to her floor. I saw Zoe crying. Everyone looked at me and tried to stop me from going.

"Bro! Stop!" Logan yelled. I brushed it off and ran in.

"I'm Piper. I'm like a sister to you." Piper said. Why would she say that. Lucy darted her head towards me.

"Lucy." I said. I smiled. She gave me a friendly smile.

"I'm sorry. Do I know you?" She asked. My smile soon faded. That's why everyone tried to stop me. That's why Piper said that. That's why my heart feels like I just got stabbed.

I also realized that the one I thlought would never leave me.

Forgot me.

<A/N>
Sorry! Hope you enjoyed! Don't hurt me! Thanks for reading! I know its short! Sorry.

¥- Vote!
¥- Comment!
¥- Follow!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

book_movie_love85_