Snow (S)

TW: Drabble thing

Xephos woke to find Sjin wasn't next to him. Fearing the worst he ran downstairs to find Sjin making breakfast. "What are you in a hurry for?" Sjin asked giggling. Xephos smiled and hugged the other man. They both sat down for breakfast when Xephos got up and looked out of the window. Sjin had only just opened the blind to let some light in.

"Sjin. Why's everything white?" Asked the spaceman. Sjin smiled walked and walked over to his partner.

"It's snow Xephos. It's basically cold water. Kinda like ice but more fun. Come on I'll show you." He said grabbing Xephos' wrist. They both wrapped up and walked out of the front door. Xephos looked around and picked up some of the snow. It was fluffy. He decided he liked snow. Sjin grabbed a small ball and started rolling it around. "What are you doing?" Xephos asked.

Sjin smiled. "I'm making a snow man." Xephos smiled and helped Sjin. The figure slowly started to resemble Xephos himself. He decided to go inside to get some coal for eyes and maybe a scarf and hat. When he got back, after about 10 minutes due to him not being able to find the hat he wanted, Xephos was amazed to find another snowman standing beside the first. Sjin was continuing shaping part of the snow that joined the two men together. "That looks amazing." He said putting the coal and the scarf around the first one. Sjin smiled as he finished what he was doing.

"There," He said standing back. "It's you and I made out of snow." Xephos giggled and grabbed some straw from the nearby barn. He carefully placed the straw where a moustache and beard would be.

"That's better." He said putting the hat on too. They both stood back and smiled at each other. Sjin kissed Xephos' cheek and made his way back inside. Xephos decided to stay outside a little longer.

Credit to amygirl335 on tumblr