Untitled (N)

TW: Smut

Sjin walked onto the roof of Honeydew Inc and looked over the edge. It was extremely tall he almost fell over the edge when someone grabbed him from behind. He looked over his shoulder and saw Xephos. He sighed.

"Xephos, thank god. I thought I was going to die." Xephos' eyes glowed a little. "Xephos, are you ok?" Sjin turned to face Xephos who immediately forced his lips against Sjin's. Sjin struggled for a moment. Xephos pulled Sjin closer forcefully, making Sjin grunt a little. "Whoa! Xephos calm down." Xephos ran his hands up Sjin's back and kissed him deeply at the same time. Xephos moved his hands up and slowly began to unzip Sjin's spacesuit. Sjin realised what was happening and pushed him away, zipping his suit back up. "Xephos, stop. I don't want you." He turned and walked away, heading for the chute to get down. Xephos ran up behind him and pinned him to the floor.

"I want you." Xephos' voice was low and raspy; it made Sjin whimper a little. Xephos smiled at the whimper and kissed Sjin again. Sjin tried to struggle but Xephos pinned him down. "Stop it Sjin." Sjin whimpered and Xephos' member quivered.

"Xephos, why are y-" Sjin was cut off by Xephos' lips on his. Xephos moves his hands, pulling down Sjin's suit until it was off him completely. Sjin gasped as the cool air hit his skin. Xephos grinned and started to kiss down Sjin's neck and chest, making him whimper. Xephos continued until he reached Sjin's member. His boxers covered the quivering bulge. Xephos kissed the boxers fabric and Sjin bucked his hips towards him.

"I knew you'd like this." Xephos slowly began to rub the fabric, Sjin's bulge pressing against the fabric.

"Xephos..." Sjin moaned. Xephos removed the boxers and Sjin's hard member sprung up quickly. Xephos started to slowly lick the tip, making Sjin beg for it. "Xephos... please..." He ran his hands through Xephos' hair and pushed his head down making him take the whole rod. Xephos took it happily and moaned into it. Sjin let out a loud moan. Xephos pulled off and unzipped his pants. He pulled his pants down, revealing his hard member. He spat on his hand and rubbed his member, covering it. Sjin watched him, his member quivering. Xephos pulled Sjin closer, lining his member up to Sjin's entrance. Sjin's eyes widened when he realised. "No, this is too far." Xephos grinned and thrust himself into him. Sjin shouted in pain. Xephos smiled as Sjin tightened around him. Xephos thrust in and out of him, making Sjin squeal. Sjin's held his breath between gasps and whimpers. Xephos moved faster, making Sjin's voice rise in pitch. Xephos smiled as he realised what he had found. He thrust deeper and harder into Sjin. Sjin moaned loudly and shook as he came, his white load spilling over his stomach. Xephos gasped and let himself come into Sjin, the white liquid entering Sjin then dribbling down his own member. He pulled out slowly, making Sjin moan again. Xephos pulled his pants up and left Sjin on the roof. Sjin whimpered and let out a small moan.

Credit to asdfghjklholly on tumblr