" Me.. " Jay said and Audrey clapped her hands. " That's right! J-A-Y is M-I-N-E! " Audrey said doing a stupid cheer. Jay sighed. Audrey sprayed something on him and he snapped out of it.

" You're gonna dump that loser Carlos right? " Audrey asked looking at Jay with her big brown eyes. " Of course I am. You're way hotter than him. " Jay said smirking at Audrey.

" Alright Jaydey-bear just making sure. " Audrey said. Leaning up and then kissed him.

" I'll see you later babe. " Jay said then walked away.

" And that's why I did it. " Jay said looking at the three. They were shocked. " Oh Audrey is going to get it bad. " Mal and Evie said turning but Ben stopped them.

" No you can't do that. Leave her out of this. You gotta help me get Carlos to talk to me " Jay said walking closer to the girls. " I can't live without him. I need him. " He said and Mal looked at him for a second. " Fine but if this ever happens again it's your funeral. " She said seriously.

________________

Ben found Carlos on the bleachers. Ben walked up the bleachers to Carlos. " Hey Carlos! " He said sitting next to the white haired boy. " Hey Ben. " Carlos said not looking at the king.

" Look Mal told me what happened with you and Jay. " He said looking at the boy. Carlos fiddled with his hands. " Carlos I can tell you this now that Jay loves you. " He said making Carlos shake his head. " Sure he does. Cheating is such a great way to show you love someone. " He said sarcastically.

" Carlos I'm serious. You have to just talk to him. He will show you how much he- " " Shut up Ben. You don't know what your talking about. If he did then he wouldn't have done that in the first place. " Carlos said standing up then stormed off.

Ben bit his lip. He got up and went to go find Mal.

________________

" No... no no no no. Where is it?! " Mal asked looking frantically with Evie.

" It's not here! " Evie said looking everywhere.

Ben knocked on the door. " Ben hurry get in here! " Mal shouted making Ben barrel in. " What happened?! " Ben asked looking at Mal and Evie searching for something.