Chapter 5

A/N: I'm really sorry it took me a long time to update this story since I have writer's block and I've been procrastinating these days, doing unproductive things. I'm also reading some fanfics at Asianfanfics.com because I missed reading kpop fanfictions and shit. Anyway, please do enjoy it.

=====================================================

*Gab's P.o.V*

Vampires... Mate... Vampires... Mate...

"OH DUDE STOP WITH THOSE VAMPIRE OR MATE SHIT IT'S CREEPING THE HELL OUT OF ME!" Vinn snapped, looking at me as if I'm some kind of a weird shenanigan or something.

Did I just say it out loud?

"Yes, you did Gab. You've been acting weird ever since those twins came. The fuck's wrong with you?" He said plainly, looking pissed.

At the mention of those two, my body seemed to flinch, i hope that he didn't notice me but unfortunately...

"Okay, that's it. There's something wrong with you. You better spill out the beans or else I'm gonna do some exorcism out of you and I swear it won't be pleasant." Vinn said as he stop to stare at me--- more like wanting to kill me. I do not want to know.

"Sorry but I can't. This thought's too precious to be given to you." I said, not looking at him directly and stare at the sky.

It has been a week ever since the sudden confession of those two being vampires and I told them not to come beside me unless I said so--- no, I didn't reject them--- and they accepted it as if that's the simplest thing I've ever said.

*flashback*

"Can you guys please... Don't talk to me for a while? Cause this is so much to take." I said. They looked at each other, talking themselves mentally, and turned to look at me.

"Yes." They said in unison.

"Really?" I asked, surprised.

"Well, no actually but seeing you having a lot of things in mind so we said yes." Jason said.

"We're not taking no as an answer though." Jacob interrupted.

"Well that's okay for me. Just give me time."

*flashback ends*

And I didn't see them since then but they're still on school so the only conclusion I made is that they're avoiding me these days. I'm not gonna lie that I didn't feel a pang in my chest every time they do that because it did, a lot. It hurts me seeing them from far away, or when they avoid me or ignore my existence.

I was busy thinking when I didn't notice something wet trailed down to my face and before I knew it, Vinn's finger suddenly wiped my tears away.

"Okay, now I got your attention, spill it." Vinn said, stern yet gentle. You bitch.

"It's nothing. Really. Just remembering a movie we watched a week ago." I said, hoping he takes the bait. He looked at me unamused, but he nodded anyway.

"I know that's not the reason since Tom and Jerry was never made to be a dramatic cartoon series but a comedy." Vinn said and I stiffed a little bit.

"But," He continued, "You can tell me when you feel like it. I'm here for you whatever happens." He smiled and I can't help but to smile back.

"Thanks Vinn. You're the best friend ever." I said, hugging him.

"Hell yeah I am." He said, hugging me back.

Little did I know, there are two people looking at us with so much jealousy.

=======================================================

A/N: Soooo... i'm gonna end this chapter here since I'm still having writer's block right now.

Anyway, we all know who are those two people are, right? That's so obvious as fvck but I don't give a damn. Hahaha

Anyway, hope you like it and please do upvote, comment, and follow me. Don't forget to share this to your friends!!! Have a good day!!!