Chapter 3

*Gab's P.o.V*

"So what's with the twins?" Vinn asked, crossing his arms as he looked at me with confusion.

We were now at the rooftop where no one really goes because they said it's creepy when it's totally not. In fact, it's the total opposite. It's really cozy in here and Vinn and I found it peaceful so we claimed it as our territory.

"Well, they confuses me. There are a lot of girls offering their chairs to the yet they chose to sit next to me left and right. It's weird." I explained and Vinn just gave me his infamous 'are-you-kidding-me' look.

"Bruh, don't ya think the obvious reason for that was just because THERE IS NO VACANT SEAT?!" I flinched at his sudden outburst.

"Okay, that may be true but that doesn't mean they have to annoy me for the whole morning." I said annoyingly.

"What did they do to you actually?" He asked.

"They just keep talking and talking I swear they don't even know the word 'quiet'. And you know how much I hate those kind of people--- with the exception of you of course."

"Yeah right. D'you even know that they keep calling you earlier when you grabbed my hand and walked towards here?" 

Did they?

"Uhh yeah, but then you either didn't care or just didn't heard them so you still went here anyway." He said.

"I told you, they annoyed me, causing me to do this. Sorry for dragging you here though." I said, smiling sheepishly.

"That's okay. I was caught off-guard about your actions earlier though. C'mon, let's go to the cafeteria." He said, this time it was him dragging me into the cafeteria.

As soon as we reached the cafeteria, everyone had gone silent as they stared at us.

One word: Awkward.

Three words: I feel uncomfortable.

"What?" Vinn asked, breaking the moment of silence. Everyone just shrugged and went back to their own lives.

Vinn and I went to get food when someone suddenly dragged me out of the cafeteria, leaving everyone including Vinn in shock. Hell I never get to eat my food.

I looked up and there I saw the twins dragging me outside of the school, their eyes filled with confusion and frustration. Only one question filled my thoughts as of the moment.

What the hell?

"Gabriel." One of them said and looked at me--- Jacob probably since aside from his eye color, he also had a manlier voice than Jason. He broke a moment of silence after we got into their car.

"Woah." I gawked at the sight. It's the 2015 BMW M4 Convertible car. I heard it's pretty expensive that only rich people can buy this---

Are they...?

"Get in first." Jason said this time. I only nodded and obediently went inside the car. Once again I gawked at sight inside. IT'S FREAKING BRAND-NEW OH MY GOD THIS IS HEAVEN!!!

The two just chuckled at my expression. Now I'm their laughing clown. Yay let's celebrate... NOT.

"What the hell's going on? Where are you taking me? Oh my God I swear if you're gonna kill me then please tell my parents and my brother that I love them so much that I really don't want to die---" I ranted but once cut when his lips caught mine. My heart began to beat rapidly than normal. He then parted his lips, leaving me feeling a little bit unsatisfied. What the actual---

"You taste pretty sweet, sweetheart." Jason said and my face went redder than red if it could.

"How did you know my first name though?" I asked them. How could they know me when I didn't actually tell them---

The two looked as if I'm stupid--- not that I'm complaining but I really am dumb sometimes--- and they pointed at my ID. Oh way to go, stupid.

They just chuckled once again and Jacob started to drive off, Jason staring at me, and me being an innocent potato sitting in the backseat, not knowing where we're actually heading off to.

======================================================

A/N: Chapter 3 DONE!! I apologize if it's just a short update. I have writer's block all of a sudden and here I am, can't think of any ideas at the moment.

Well I'll update once again when I'm able to write again, maybe next day, i really don't know.

I hope you like it. Please upvote, comment, and share it to your friends. Have a great day!!!