Chapter 4

*Gab's P.o.V*

"I'M YOUR WHAT?!" I stared at them wide-eyed, shock written all over my face.

"Tell me you two were kidding, right?" I asked them, no one answered.

Right...?

I guess you're now confused? Well lemme do a flashback.

*flashback yadadiyadadoo*

The drive to their 'home' is kind of far from the school so they told me to sleep. Reluctantly, I slept, with the twins' face staring at me as My vision got darker and before I knew it, I drift into my wonderland.

Nothing eventful happened during the ride until they woke me up, saying that we're close to their house. I looked at my surroundings and saw that we're in a different side of town. The people here are looking at us, smiling but got confused when they saw me, but they still smiled, which kind of creeped me out somehow but everything's good beside from that.

We soon reached our destination and for the third time, I gawked at the sight of their house--- more like a castle to me. The sight is so beautiful I want to cry but I stopped before I really do that, knowing that I might get embarrassed.

We got out from the car and went inside the castle, gave me a quick tour which took us two hours before we got back to the living room. The castle was build a long time ago but they keep renovating it in order to look new

"So... You liked it here?" Jacob asked. I looked at him, nodding. However...

"But why did you take me here?" I asked.

"Because you're our mate." The two said in unison.

I'm their what?

*flashback ends*

That's how we got in this situation. Quite shocking, right?

"W-what are you actually?" I stuttered, fearing for the fact that they might be some scary creatures, waiting to kill me.

"If we tell you, you won't believe us." Jason said.

"Well that really depends whether I can take the information really well or not, but try me." I said, feeling determined to find out.

Well they didn't tell me--- just they showed their fangs and their blue eyes changed into red ones. They went back to normal as I have yet to recognize what are they. But it clicked something.

They're... vampires.

Vampires...

Mate...

Vampire's mate...

I stared at them with wide eyes as realization hit me.

"You two are vampires and... I'm your mate, right?" I asked.

They just nodded.

God, what happened?

==========================================

A/N: Chapter 4 is done and it's shorter than my previous update so... Yeah. I'm sorry about that.

Actually, I really didn't know what's happening since I didn't plan this story to be vampireau but I think that's okay. It's a bit rushed but I'm gonna edit this story soon.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed it. Have a nice day!!!