Chapter 2

*Gab P.o.V*

"GABBIE!!!" A voice called from a far and by that I can tell who it is.

Vinn.

He's the only one who never left me when I came out and supporting me by coming out to everyone as bi, and by that I was genuinely happy about it. But then, there are times when you just wanted to smack his precious face for being annoying as hell.

And so I did.

I smacked him in the face just as he was about to hug me. He looked so shocked and made a fake hurt gesture, putting his hand on his face as if it was destroyed by an ugly troll.

"Why did you do that?" He asked, hurt in his voice, not really.

"Too early to be loud Mister." I said.

"Is this how you greet your best friend after not seeing each other within two months?"

"... You were at my house yesterday, Vinn." I facepalmed.

"B-b-but it's like forever!!!" He responded.

"Forever doesn't exist in my vocabulary." I smirked. He pouted.

"Meanie."

It's weird how come he's the one who's like a drama queen yet he came out as bi meanwhile I'm more composed than him and I'm gay for candy's sake.

World is weird obviously.

"Anyway," He said, cutting my thoughts, "What did you really do aside from reading books and sleeping in your room?"

"Singing obviously." I said.

"Where?"

"In my room, stupid." I looked at him as if he's on another dimension or something. How could he forget that when I absolutely told him yesterday that I sing at my Aunt's coffee shop during break?

Aside from reading and studying, singing is also my specialty, although I really don't show it especially in front of the students because I'm too shy to do that. However, I sing at my aunt's cafe every break just to earn money by myself at least and put them in my account for safety. My parents didn't even know that I earn money though.

Anyway, as we're walking towards our locker which is just next to each other, I heard the girls talking about some transferees. I can't help but listen to them.

"Girl, the other guy was so hot I'd love to have him in my bed." She giggled.

"Well they're practically the same so they're both hot." They giggled and then another girl spoke.

"Do you know that we're having---" she cut her setence as she noticed that I'm listening.

"Have a problem with us, fag?" She asked annoyingly. Vinn was about about to slap her in the face when I told him to stop. He reluctantly obeyed.

Because you never know how hard Vinn's slap can be.

There was one time that he's so pissed at some girl saying that we looked disgusting and such and with that he slapped her so hard a tooth came out from the girl's mouth.

So to say basically, Vinn's slap is his ultimate weapon.

"Nothing." I said plainly and Vinn and I went to our lockers to get our books.

"So, we're having transferees today?" I asked.

"Well yeah, according to those girls there might be two of them and a new teacher I assume." He said.

I just nodded, not knowing what to say anymore so went quietly to the classroom and waved at him as he went to his seat in the first row second column near the window while mine is at the fourth row but same column near the window.

I took my books out to study for a while and when the bell rang, I noticed students suddenly going back to their seats immediately as the unfamiliar faces comes in.

The one with black hair stood in the middle of the classroom while the other two stood in the right side, smiling to us... to me?

I shrugged the thought off as the guy began to clear his throat first spoke in a manly and captivating voice that I swear I heard the girls sighing with so much feels that the boys are starting to get annoyed.

"For the introduction, I am Mr. Kenneth Lee, your new teacher after Mrs. Lee. I do expect from you to listen and to be attentive since I heard Mrs. Lee, my mother, saying that there are mostly troublesome students in this class." He said and many of them groaned, knowing Mrs. Lee, the spawn of Satan or so according to most of the students.

"Ok. Now boys, introduce yourselves." He said looking at the two as they smiled to everyone.

"I'm Jacob and this is my twin brother Jason," he motioned to his brother, "and we hope that we'll get along." He said. Most of the girls are just smiling at them, eye-raping the two while the boys...

If looks could kill, I swear the twins would be probably dead by now. I just looked at them and went back to what I'm reading.

"Oh by the way," Jacob continued, "we're bi." He said it like that's the most common thing in the world.

The girls' smile faded a little bit, much to the boys' relief. I just looked at those two once again and I caught them staring at me.

I just shook the thought off, knowing that maybe my mind's playing with me right now.

Mr. Lee told then to pick a seat and they nodded, girls are too noisy saying that they could sit next to them or whatsoever but I just kept reading, not noticing two pairs of feet are in front of me.

"Can we sit next to you?" Jason, I assume, asked. I shook my head, telling them there's no one sitting. I swear their smile got wider as soon as I said that. I noticed that Jake's eye color are a bit lighter than Jason's. I can't help but smiled back awkwardly and they just sat there. Next to me. Jason on my left side and Jacob on the right side.

Most of the girls' jaw dropped and then there's my best friend whose smile is as wide as Joker and it's not even funny. I just looked down and coughed to get rid of the awkwardness.

(Time skip)

It felt so uncomfortable being thrown looks by your classmates and then there's the twins trying to get me talk to them.

The bell rang, meaning lunch so I shoved up all the things immediately into my bag and went to my bestfriend's seat and grabbed him away from the classroom, not caring about those two who keeps calling me.

*Vinn's P.o.V*

"Gabbie!!! Hold up! Where are you taking me?" I asked him.

It really caught me off guard when he suddenly grabbed my hand and went far from the classroom and I heard the twins calling his name but he paid no attention and just walked as if there's no people.

Well there's something wrong with this guy.

"Spill the beans Gab. It's scary when you're acting like this." I said and he stopped and looked at me. He leaned closer to my ears and said only two words.

"Twins happened."

===========================================
A/N: well chapter 2 is done. The picture beside is Vinn by the way. I hope you liked it.

Please upvote, comment, and share this to other people who might love this kind of story. Thank you and have a great day.