Chapter 14

"I saw Pitch's charm on Prince Nash, I think he is aware of what it is, after all, he pinned it on his sleeve. Sandy already sent one of his dreamsand birds to keep an eye on Queen Elsa, but I think he will strike during the ball," Jack informed the guardians. The guardians were gathered in North and Bunnymnd's room, since it was the largest. "So you are saying this Prince Nash is helping Pitch? That complicates things, Prince Nash might be promised something by Pitch and that may alter history..." Bunnymund trailed off, his eyebrows furrowed. "Once, the charm comes into contact with Queen Elsa, Prince Nash and Queen Elsa will be transported to whichever place Pitch wants them to be. We might not be able to find them," Tooth said worriedly. "If we take away this Prince Nash, it might be noticed and might alter history. That means, we need something to defend Queen Elsa from the charm...Pitch's charm is powerful, it contains some of his essence and we need something equally powerful to rival it..." North said. Sandy made a image of a charm on top of his head. "Sandy's right. We could combine our powers make some sort of charm, right?" Jack suggested. "It could be a necklace," Tooth added. "All right, we will each put some of our powers into the necklace. Jack, you can give it to her as a gift, try to make her wear it." North announced.

The rest of the guardians nodded in agreement. Jack took off the chain so that he could us his powers. He closed his hand and concentrated on forming a necklace that had a five-point snow flake attached. When he opened his hand, a silver necklace lay in his palm. The five-point snowflake had a beautiful and intricate design. Wordlessly, Jack gently touched one of the five points of the necklace and put some of his powers into it. A small diamond formed. At North's touch, a small, blood-red ruby formed. At Tooth's touch, a small, blue sapphire formed. At Bunnymund's touch, a small, emerald formed. At Sandy's touch, a small, orange citrine formed. Jack held up the beautiful necklace and a frosted-glass box formed around it. Jack placed the box carefully in his suit pocket and wore the chain again.