"Breathe Olivia, just breathe" I slammed my hands on the wheel.

"He's done with me Kel, what am I gonna do!" I was on my way to Kelsey's house, being in my stupid condo that was 5 doors down from him was way too close, I needed to get away.

"For one, you need to calm down. The last thing I need is for you to crash and die over some stupid shit"

I sighed and turned on her street. "I'm outside" I mumbled, hanging up. I walked up to her door and knocked, she answers almost immediately. I just stood there, staring at her.

She opened her arms up. "Awww come here" I walked into her arms and the tears came pouring. "I didn't mean to do it. I don't want anybody but him" Kelsey rubbed my back as we stood there with her front door still open.

"I know girl. You gotta remember August is a nigga. No nigga wants to hear that they're girl got drunk and fucked....another girl" everytime someone referenced me and India's sexual encounter I hate myself even more. I would never do this to August on purpose. "It's just hard. I love him Kelsey"

I love him?

I love him.

Kelsey looked me in my eyes as the tears continued to fall. "Oh my god" she mumbled, pushing me inside.

I walked in and plopped down on the couch.

"Butter Pecan, Double Chocolate Chip, or Cookies and Cream?" She yelled from the kitchen.

"Butter Pecan" I sighed.

She ran over with a tube of ice cream and spoon. "Here"

"The whole pint of ice cream?"

"You need it more than I do" she sat down across from me and I took the lid off, scooping the creamy goodness into my mouth.

"What do I do Kelsey? He was so mad."

"I'd say makeup sex but you don't pop pussy for him like that" she mumbled, causing me choke on my ice cream.

"Sex can't fix everything. He doesn't even want to sleep with me" I mumbled, looking down and holding back the tears.

"What?" Kelsey's head shot up.

"He said it himself. He isn't attracted to me anymore because of what I did" I put another spoon full in my mouth.

"That's bullshit. He said that to hurt your feelings. You're beautiful who wouldn't wanna fuck you? Shit, if I had a-"

"Kelsey!" I yelled, cutting her off before she made this situation disgusting.

"I think I'm just gonna give him time to cool off." He was angry and I was willing to give him space.

The doorbell rang and Kelsey walked over to it. "Who in the hell" she opened the door and a UPS man handed her a vanilla envelope. "This can't go in my mailbox?" She asked.

"We deliver test results personally" the man mumbled, before turning around and walking away.

A couple days ago I gave Kelsey a sample of my pee, I don't know how but I guess she managed to use it instead of hers.

"OMG! It's about to be official!" She ran over to me.

"Oh God. I've had enough of envelopes today" I threw my head back.

She opened the enveloped and pulled out a ton of papers.

"Kelsey London, the New York Hospital was very excited when you submitted an application as one of our nurses." She began reading and I couldn't help but smile a little. "We knew right away that you would be a wonderful addition to our strong, dedicated team" she began tapping her legs from excitement. "You're interview was very impressive, and shocked many of us" I scooped another spoon of ice cream into my mouth.

She was quiet as she continued reading. "Kelsey."

She stared down at the paper.

"Kelsey? What does it say?"

"You bitch!" She yelled throwing the papers down.

I sat the ice cream down and crossed my legs, confused. "What?"

"Is this your way of teaching me a lesson?" Her tone was becoming very loud and it threw me off.

"Kelsey what are you t-"

"Okay! I smoke weed! So what? I needed a favor and I thought you'd actually be there for me!" She yelled in my face.

"Kelsey what the hell is going on"

"I FAILED THE FUCKING DRUG TEST OLIVIA!" Our faces were centimeters apart and I knew if I wasn't her best friend she'd beat my ass right now.

"What? Wait, how? Didn't you use my pee?"

"Yes!"

"Kelsey that doesn't make sense. I don't do drugs"

"Olivia are you seriously GONNA fucking lie? The results are right here!" She tapped her hand on the papers.

"WHY doesn't anybody believe anything I say? I don't do fucking drugs!" I hated cursing but I couldn't control my anger. Kelsey was suppose to be comforting me and now she's going off because she failed a stupid drug test that she could've passed if she would of listened to me.

Tears streamed down my face and I picked up my purse and keys, heading out.

"Olivia wait!"

I opened her door and slammed it, running to my car.

Times like this I wish my father was alive. He'd know exactly what to say to make me feel better. I pulled out of her driveway and made a left instead of a right, taking a detour.

I was gonna visit somebody that I haven't seen in a long time. Someone that I know for a fact will tell me exactly what I need to hear, so I can get my life back on track.

*********

Who is Olivia going to see?

Does August have a right to be upset?

Does Kelsey have a right to be upset?