"Since Devon shot me," He spits back. "Which was all a rouse, wasn't it? Just a fake thing to make me believe you'd died because you don't want to be with me.

"That's what it all comes down to with everyone! No one wants to be with me because I'm nothing-" He cuts me off when his lips descend upon mine in a violent manner, effectively shutting me up.

It's brief but passionate and when he pulls away I'm breathless. He presses his forehead onto mine and whispers, "You're priceless to me."

My eyes are glued shut and I slowly feel him pull away, and when I open my eyelids, he's disappeared, almost as if he was an apparition pent on haunting me one last time before moving on.

I sigh and lean my head against the brick behind me, taking a moment to process what just happened.

I kissed Elliot for the last time-which I used to think was sometime a year ago. "Take me with you," I whisper to no one in particular.

And with a last exhale, I completely give up on a life with Elliot, a life I thought I'd already released, and I walk away.

...

After a four block walk back to The Stratfords, I find myself face-to-face with Ian and Liam, who're both seated side-by-side on the front porch of their house.

I muster up as much dignity as I can, patting down my bewildered hair and pinching my tear-stained cheeks, and approach the front door with purpose.

"Analise!" They both fly to their feet as Ian calls out my name. "Hello boys. I thought you'd be at Prom?"

With these words, my eyes linger on Liam's disheveled tie. I look away, however, when I find his gaze is implanted on me.

"You fled the building, Ana. Of course we were going to come after you!" Ian speaks, adding volume and a step forward with his words.

"Well," I bob my head up and down, "I need a bath." I push between their bodies to get to the door, but before I enter, I turn back, "Oh, and Liam, we're done."

I don't wait to see his reaction. Instead, I continue through the door, past the other brothers' faces, and up to my bathroom.

Before even starting my bath, I open the medicine cabinet above the sink and pop two temazepam into my mouth and down them with sink water.

I flick the hot water knob on the luxurious tub and pour in stress relief bath salts before removing my clothes.

After a small struggle with the zipper, I pull the restricting dress off-- along with the rest of my garments-- and ease myself into the steaming water.

I allow all my problems to sink to the depths of my mind as I soak in the relaxing feel of the water and stress relief scent.

My eyes flutter closed of their own accord and I find myself slipping deeper and deeper into the soothing waves.

"She walks in beauty, like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies, and all that's best of dark and light meet in her aspect and her eyes,"

Elliot enunciates in a romantic tone, adjusting the book in front of my face as I rest in-between his legs with my back to his chest.

He nuzzles his chin into the side of my neck, causing me to giggle. "That's you, you know. My beautiful girl," He says proudly with a peck on my head.

I laugh and turn over to rest my head on his chest. Instead of seeing those familiar blue eyes, I'm met with the gray irises of Liam.

"Huh? Where'd Elliot go?" "Elliot? He's gone, baby. Relax," He wraps his arms around me and tries to cuddle me but I resist, "No, Liam. I broke up with you, remember? We aren't together anymore! Bring back Elliot!"