Chapter One

Kurt;

I land softly on my feet, pulling my wings back together after shaking them off. I ran my fingers through my blonde hair, being careful not to hit my halo. Clearing my throat, I dust off my flannel and jeans. I look in front of me to see the big, beautiful, white door covered in many different color flowers. Behind that door, sat God at his thrown.

I was ordered to give God the message that Satan agreed to his Heavenly Hell mix party. Me, being the main angel, is the only one who is allowed inside this door.

I balled my hand into a fist and gently knocked on the door. Almost immediately the heavy doors were slowly opening. I stood there patiently, waiting for them to fully open before going inside. There sat God, looking up at me, waiting for me to speak.

"God, sir, Satan has informed me that he agrees to your party. He says to be there in two hours, he will be getting his Demons ready."

God nodded. "Thank you, Kurt. Now please, go clean off your dirty wings and help the other Angels clean up."

I nodded. "Will do, sir. Seen you in a few hours."

"Oh, and Kurt?" He said, stopping me. I turned back to face him.

"Yes, sir?"

"Make sure none of the Angels fall in love with one of the Demons. I can't afford to loose another Angel." He said, shaking his head in disappointment because of our last incident.

I nodded. "I'll do my best, sir."

He smiled, even chuckling a little. "Alright. Now go along."

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * •

"Everyone be sure to be on your best behavior!" I called out to the Angels that were flying behind me. I watched as Krist came flying by me, doing flips. It seemed as if it was in slow motion, and it was pretty funny.

"Krist!" I scolded, trying to hold back a giggle. "Stop it and follow behind me."

"Yeah, Krist," Layne whined. "Stop showing off."

"I wasn't showing off." Krist said, getting back into his spot. "I was just playing around."

"Okay." I said, stopping. All the Angels stopped flying and everything went silent. "Make sure you guys kinda stay together, okay? If a Demon ask you to follow him, do not. Please be on your best behavior, Krist. Alright, everyone?"

"Alright." Everyone said in usion. I smiled before leading everyone to the gate. Behind that gate, was Hell.

My nerves were to the roof. I couldn't let anything happen to one of the Angels. I would have to keep a close eye on them. I really just hope it isn't like the last time.

Slowly, I pulled open the gate. As soon as it was opened, the Angels flew past me and went their own way. Rolling my eyes, I slowly entered inside.

The ground was red with a black pathway. The sky was even red and smoke filled the air. I looked around at the demons. Their wings, some being dark purple, some being black, some being red, were a bit smaller than the Angel's wings. Their halos were red, much different than the Angel's. And they had fangs.

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me!" A voice yelled, making me jump. I turned my attention over to the Demon who was yelling at a group of other Demons. He must have been the head demon. What a meanie.

His eyes suddenly turned toward me. His annoyed expression quickly changed to a devilish grin. Feeling my cheek heat up, I quickly looked away and wandered off, not sure where I was going.