Uggghhhhh (Chapter 2)

*Recap*

???: Where do you think you're going?

Me: To school. where else?

???: WHo do you think you getting smart with?

Me: Chresanto get your damn hands off of me!

Roc: No, and why don't you call me Roc like everyone else?

Me: *annoyed* What do you want? I'm going to miss my bus

Roc: Oh mom told me to drop you off at your school and I'll go to my school. We'll then be our separate ways. Copeshe (A/N Is that how you spell it LOL)

*Krissy gets in car and they arrive at school*

Me: Thnx and bye punk

Roc: Mhmmmm ok *drives off*

I hate his damn guts. I walked into the school like a G as always haha. But heyy cant hate on my swagger. I walked back where my locker was and where me and friends meet up at. But something was wrong. They wasn't there. I wasn't to worried. Wait, should I be worried? I'm not I'll just find them for crying out loud. I went on my way to my first class when I saw them in there auditioning for cheerleading and I almost threw up right  there. Oh I forgot to mention I don't like cheerleading whatsoever and my worst  enemy is cheerleading captain. Anyway I'm more of a basketball or track person. Enough of about me. I went straight in the gym until I was stopped and shocked at  who I was looking at........

Short Chapter I know enjoy tho :)

Oh and trust the next ones will be longer 

~~~~Kristina