S.W (Broken 3)

"Your Prov"

"Did you miss me?" Sammy said whispering in my ear, kissing my neck where he knows I'm week. "Daddy loves you baby girl" "No". I said pushing him off me. "You don't love me. If you loved me you wouldn't have fucked this whore behind my back" I said getting angry. "Baby let me explain" he said stepping closer to me."No. You're not explaining. This is such bullshit Sam. I did everything for you. You know that. I was having a very shitty day yesterday and all I needed was my boyfriend to comfort me and this is what I get. All these years I've wasted it on you" I said. He was livid. He clenched his knuckles they were almost white. "Are you fucking kidding me?! So you're saying you regret dating me?! What a great thing to say Y/n. I'm sorry okay? You weren't at school today and I needed someone to satisfy my needs. I didn't know what to do. You didn't answer your phone and that's how all this happened. You have to understand." He said walking closer to me. "NO!? You could have just came to my house you prick. Just because you were horny isn't a excuse. I'm so mad at you right know it's not even funny" I said about to walk out of the kitchen but he stopped me. "No. You can't leave me" he said. "Sam sometimes you don't always get what you want. And this time. It's not going to work. Goodbye Sam." I said as I walked out of the Kitchen. "Jack take me home" I said getting my jacket. "But-" "No Jack take me home. Now" he got his keys and started towards the car. I can't believe this just happened. All these years wasted on a piece of shit. I'm Broken.