N.M (Like That) 3

"Your Prov"

I've bin sitting here. For 2 hours. Just sitting here not doing anything and I'm hungry. Damn I can go for some Taco Bell right now. And I really want my phone. And I really have to pee.

"You should stop thinking out loud" Sammy said smirking at me. "Shut up okay" I said. "There are obviously not gonna talk to each other so how about we just let them go" Gilinsky said. "Ya just let us go. Please. I'm not talking to this prick" I said. "What the fuck was that for? I didn't do anything to you." Nate said "I don't even know what I did to you". "Maybe if stop thinking about yourself sometimes you would know" I said. "You know what. Just shut up. I'm never bad to you. I'm always here for you y/n. I'm not a bad person. I'm always here when you need a shoulder to cry on. I didn't do anything to you. I literally know everything about y-" and that's where o cut him off. "No you don't know everything about me smartass. If you did know everything about me you would know that I'm the person that has real feelings about you and actually liked you. I'm not like one of those bitches you fuck every night and then they leave the next morning. More like I know everything about you Nate." I said. at this point Nate was standing in between my legs and right in my face.

"No y/n you dont know everything about me. If you did know everything about me then you would know that I like you to." He said right in my face. "If you like me then prove it". I said screaming his face. "Okay fine I will" he said before he kissed me. He kissed ME. It soon turned into a heated make out session.

I pulled back and looked him dead in the eye. "How about he take this upstairs" Nate said smirking at me. I just smirked at him.

"You realise where still here guys" Johnson said laughing. I got so red. We all just laughed.

"So does that mean where official?" Nate asked me. "I guess so" I said smiling.
-
-
-
-
-

Well that the end of that imagine. How did you like it?????

I do take requests. So message me or something because I have no ideas what so ever😂

-Hannah:)