N.M (Like That Video) 2

"Your Prov"

That's when I saw them. Skate and That girl sucking faces off in the dressing room. I turned around and just ran and ran and ran and ran. I ran all the way to the Boys place. I was a mess. I opened the door and Gilinsky, Johnson, and Sammy where all sitting there looking at me in shock. They all got up and gave me a hug. At this point I was crying my eyes out.

Sammy picked me up off my feet, carried me over to the coach and he just sat there an held me. "Shhhh Baby it's okay. What happened?" Sammy asked me. "I saw Nate and t-" then I cut off by Gilinsky "It was that bitch from the video wasn't it?" He asked. I just nodded. "They were fucking weren't they?" Johnson asked. I nodded again. "That bitch" Gilinsky said under his breath. "We will be back" Johnson added. They both stormed outside and left.

I went an snuggled into Sammys chest. They all knew how I felt about Nate. It hurts to see him other girls. I get upset about it a lot. But Sammys always here to comfort me.

I looked up at Sammy but he was already looking at me. I just smiled at him. He's the best. It was silent for a few minutes until I feel myself drift off to sleep. I was almost asleep until I feel a pair of soft lips kiss my forehead and Sammy says "sweet dreams beautiful" and then I fall fast asleep.

"A few hours later"

I was fast asleep when I hear a bunch of commotion in the kitchen. I looked around and I realised that Sammy wasn't with me anymore. I keep hearing faint yelling/whispering from the kitchen. I walked very slowly to the doorway and made sure I wasn't seen.

"Why the hell would you fucking do that. You realise that can get us in trouble you fucking idiot" Gilinsky said to Nate. "So what? We get I trouble big deal. I'm not 5". Nate said back. "No you're not 5 you're 19 so start acting like it" Johnson said. "You're not my mom so watch your mouth Johnson" Nate said standing up. "I suggest you sit your ass down bro" Sammy said standing in front of Nate. "I don't see why you guys are so upset about me fucking a bitch anyways. I do it all the time. What's such the big deal about this one?" Nate questioned. "3 reasons. Number 1 if was on set. 2 you could have got us fired. And number 3 you're So fucking blind that you can't see that a beautiful, perfect girl that has real feelings for you really likes you but you just can't see that because all you care about is yourself" Sammy said getting really pissed. I giggled a little bit because he called be beautiful but that was a mistake because it was a little to loud....... They heard.

I stood there like a stick. I didn't know what to do. They where all looking at me. It was kind of scary actually. "Well this is acward I'm just go now" with that I ran out the door but not very far tho. Gilinsky came running after me, picked me up and through me over his shoulder. He carried me back into the kitchen and sat me down on the counter.

"Now you 2 aren't leaving until you talk" Johnson said. This is gonna be a long ass day.

(Part 3 coming soon😉)