Moving on 3

"Your Prov"

As I sat there I could see how nerves he was. I could feel the tension in the room. He looked died in my eye and took a deep breath. "You must hate me don't you?" He asked. "Why would I hate you Jack" I asked. "Because of what I did to you. To us." He said still looking at me with his beautiful brown eyes. I didn't say anything because I thought about everything. Everything we did. Every memory we made. Every moment we spent together. It all hit me at once. I let a tear slip and I looked down. "Nope I'm perfectly fine you know. I'm don't cry at night anymore. I don't think about you and what you do anymore. I don't wish we were still together. Nope I don't at all." I sarcastically. "I don't miss us at all. I don't miss you. Not at all." I say again.... Sarcastically. This time I had a whole bunch of tears streaming down my face.

I looked up and Jack as standing right there. So close to me. I miss him. I really do. I miss us. At this point he stood in between my legs with his hands on my legs, it sent shivers down my spine. "After all this time I still make you nerves" he said. "You made me do a lot of things Jack" I said looking in his eyes. "I still love you y/n" he says. "Then why did you break up with me? Huh? Why did you cause me all this pain then? You hurt me Jack. I hurt" I say. I looked up and he looked a mixture of sad, depressed, and disappointed. "When I was away...... I lost feeling for you if that's how you want to put it. So I thought maybe this was a sign and I broke up with you but now it was stupid I still do love you" he said. But that doesn't make any sense to me. "You're lying to me Jack" I said. "I can tell when you're lying" I said looking up. "Tell me the true Jack. I just want the truth" I said staring in his eyes. "You cheated on me didn't you? With Madison? You broke up with me so you wouldn't hurt me didn't you Jack?" I said still looking at him. He just looked down. He knows I'm right.

"I'm right ain't I?" I questioned. He nodded. I just shook my head. "You could have just told me that Jack. Instead of me thinking that us breaking up was all my fault. But really it's not. It's your fault. Not mine" he looked so disappointed in himself. "I'm sorry, I really am. I still love you y/n" he said. I hugged him. He hugged me back. He was so warm. I missed him so much, I really do.

"I love you to Jack" I say into his chest. "I love you more" he said. He's so cute. I looked in his beautiful brown eyes and stared to lean on and are lips meant. The Sparks were still there. Are lips moved moved in perfect sync. "Wait" I said. "What about Madison?" I asked. "She'll be okay" he laughed. I just chuckled. "I'm glad we're us again." He said. "I am to Jack. I am to".

Okay that's the end of that one! I hope some of you liked it. Like I said its my first imagine so don't judge. I take requests so ya I hope you liked it:)

~Hannah;)