Chapter 11

{Warning Verbal Abuse towards the end.}

Zayn's POV/ 2 weeks later October 4th, 2019 

6 o'clock. 6 o'clock in the morning Harry woke me up crying. Rolling over on my back eyes still closed, I sighed.

"Babe what's wrong "

"I'm a horrible Mum! "Harry cried

"How are you a bad Mum? The baby isn't even here yet."

"Exactly! The baby isn't here yet but where is the baby going to sleep when he or she gets here. 3 weeks Zayn! I'm due in 3 weeks! October 25th to be exact."

"Okay, babe. I'll call the boys later and we'll get it done." I said before attempting to go back to sleep."

"Zayn no. Do it now please." I hear Harry beg me. Ignoring him I pulled the cover over my head.

"Okay fine I'll do it myself. " He said before angrily getting out of the bed. Guiltily getting out of bed I walked over to Harry and wrapped my arms around him.

"I'm sorry Harry"

"Well I'm not. I really want the nursery done Zayn. We don't know when this baby is going to come.. It be today or my due date but I want to be prepared when the time comes." Looking into the mirror I watched Harry link our fingers together. Kissing his neck I turned him around and kissed him on the lips.

"I love you. So how about you get back in bed and buy the stuff we need online and when your done send me a text and I'll pick the stuff up."

"I love you too and thank you baby."

Kissing Harry one more time I went into the bathroom to shower. This is going to be a hectic day I just know it. I thought before taking off my clothes.

******

By the time I got to James house, Harry had sent me a text.

From: Harry Baby 

Hi baby! I finished shopping so here's the things you'll need the get from babies r us. Crib Changing table Chair Curtains Lamp Stars Wall decals Decorative pillows Stroller travel set Portable baby suite Bassinet Paint. It's all under Styles so just ask the front desk. I love you and tell James that I'm with Louis. Have fun!!

Pulling into the parking lot of Babies R Us I quickly parked and got out. "Alright, fellas I got the go ahead from Harry so let's get this job done."

"But why at eight in the morning," Niall complained as we all walked in.

"Because Harry said so."

"Whipped." I heard Liam say as he coughed.

Shaking my head I stuck my middle finger up at them. "Damn right I'm whipped and I'm proud of it. Now shut up and go look around for the paint now will ya." I said before walking before walking away to the front desk.

"Hello, my name is Katherine. Welcome to Babies R us how can I help you?"

"I have an order for Styles."

"Yes, I see the order placement and since this is a large order we are going to have our delivery personnel bring it to your home. Is there a good time for drop off?"

"Uh, today?"

"Sure we can do it today. Your address is already in the system so we should have the drop off in about an hour."

"Oh Okay well thank you. "

"No problem at all. Thank you for shopping at Babies R Us and congrats to the new baby. Oh and tell Harry I said hi"

"Thank you and you know Harry?"

"Yes I used to babysit him but when his mother died his father moved to a different city. Never saw him again." Katherine said sadly.

"Here this is my number give it a call and I'll we can talk on a meet up somewhere"

"Bless you, young man." Smiling and waving goodbye I hurried to the back of the store to find the guys. 

****

A few hours later

Done. We're finally done setting up the nursery and I must say that we did a damn good job. It's beautiful and I know Harry will love it. Giving the guys high fives we made our way down stairs to the living room. Going into the kitchen to grab some drinks for me and the boys, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. 

"Hello? "

"Zayn help me. " I heard Harry cry.

"Harry? Where are you? What's wrong baby? "

"Louis and I were walking to a restaurant and a man bumped into me and when I looked up it was my father and now I'm locked inside of the bathroom in Nandos and he wants me to come out. I'm scared. "

Grabbing my keys off the table I ran out the front door with boys following me. Ignoring their questions I stayed on the phone with my baby and sped down the street.

"Baby you still there? Where's Louis?" I could see James look at me in alarm in my peripheral vision.

 "He went to get the security guards."

"Alright, baby I'm parking now okay. When you hear three knocks on the door let me in Okay? "

"Okay please hurry " Hanging up the phone I was about to run inside when I felt a hand grab my coat.

"What the hell is going on? " James questioned me.

"Long story short Harry is trapped in a bathroom trying to get away from his abusive father and Louis ran off to find security an-"

Before I could finish James ran off calling put Louis's name. I ran inside of Nandos with Niall and Liam behind me. When I reached the bathroom door Harry's father was yelling at him through the door and I could hear my Harry crying. 

"Open this door boy!"

"Do you really think I wanted you back faggot!"

"I just need some money. And if I sell you I'll make big bucks! Open this damn door you stupid fag!"

"No! Go away, Derek!" Harry yelled back.

Walking up behind Derek I tapped on his shoulder. Now I don't exactly remember punching Derek in the face, I must have blacked out for a second but I do remember seeing him hit the ground out cold. James and Louis came in with the police arresting Derek and dragging him out to the police car. Knocking three times on the door I heard the door unlock and was pulled into a bone crushing hug. Hugging him back I repeatedly kissed him and rocked back and forth. 

"Shh, It's okay. I'm here baby."

"He said he wanted me back in his life. But I told him no and he started to yell at me. I felt like I was sixteen again." Grabbing Harry's face and making him look into my eyes. I gave him a serious look.

"He won't ever bother you again. No matter what I'll keep him away. I promise. I love you so much, Harry. You are my light, my weakness, my air, my heart, my life. You are my whole entire world. I mean it."

"I love you more. I mean that too."

{Edited

A/N The Verbal Abuse was very hard to write. I cried a little. 

Hope you all enjoyed this. Reveal of the nursery in the next chapter!! 

Vote/Comment please.

Kitty Kisses!!}