Chapter 15

October 24th, 2019 8:00 pm

"Babe, do you have everything packed?" I asked Zayn as I placed a pink bow on her head.

"Yeah, it's all packed up and ready to go. But how's my little princess?" He said in a baby voice.

"I thought I was your princess?" I pouted jokingly. Zayn kissed my lips.

"No, you're my Queen."

"I love you." I whispered against his lips.

"I love you too."

We kissed again heavily but that was soon over as a loud cry broke us apart. My motherly instincts kicked in and I immediately picked her up and rocked her back and forth.

"Can you please pass me her dummy Zayn."

He nodded picking up her diaper bag and pulled out a clear green hospital dummy. Zayn passed it over to me and I put it in Zairas' mouth. I smiled as she fell asleep peacefully. Kissing her forehead I gently placed her into the car seat.

"Ready to go, baby? The nurse should be up here in a few with the wheelchair." And as if he was psychic there was a knock at the door. Zayn opened the door and the nurse walked in.

"Hello, new Mum and Daddy I'm Jessica. How's the new baby?" She said in a cheery voice.

"She's wonderful." Zayn and I said at the same time. Nurse Jessica smiled and helped me into the wheelchair. I was still pretty sore so I liked how they made you go out with in a wheelchair. Zayn then placed Zairas' car seat on my lap and grabbed the bags.

When we got to the front of the hospital Zayn left to bring the car around to the front. He kissed my forehead before he took Zaira off my lap and strapped her into the back seat. Nurse Jessica helped Zayn get me into the backseat as well. I thanked nurse Jessica and said goodbye as Zayn drove off.

Once we got home I placed her into her bassinet hat was next to the bed and kissed her forehead. For Zairas' first day home she did wonderfully. She's a very good baby only crying when she's hungry and needs a change.

"How are you feeling Daddy?" I asked Zayn tiredly when he sat next to me.

"I feel on top of the world. I have a beautiful baby with the most beautiful man in the world. I love you, my Queen."

"I love you too my King" I whispered closing my eyes.

******

Zayn's POV

When Harry fell asleep I changed and fed Zaira before placing her back in her bassinet next to Harry. I walked into Harry's and I's bedroom to make an important phone call.

"Hello?" The voice on the other side said.

"Hey it's me Zayn"

"Zayn! How are you, sweetheart?"

"I'm fine. I was wondering if you wanted to come over?"

"Well I have a few more errands to run but I can be there in about an hour? "

"Yeah that sounds great I'll see you in a bit. "

"Okay sweetheart see you. "

"Bye-bye "

Hanging up I put my phone on the charger and headed into the bathroom to shower.

When I finished showering I knew I needed to pre-cook and cook something for Harry and I for a few days, since we are going to be very busy for a while. About an hour later I was almost finished cooking the last dish when the doorbell rang. Going into the living room Harry had already beat me to the door.

"Momma Katherine?! "

"Harry baby! I missed you so much." She said as she hugged Harry.

"Momma Katherine this is Zayn and our daughter Zaira. " Harry said obvious still in shock.

"Oh, I know who Zayn is. He invited me over. But ain't she just precious! "

Harry placed Zaira into Momma Katherine's arms and pulled me into the kitchen.

"Zayn how did you find her?"

"When I went to pick up on the baby's furniture she works there. She recognized your name."

"Thank you for inviting her over. "

" No problem baby. She wanted to see you and I thought now was a good time. "

"'Oh no! I look a mess and I need to shower." Harry whined as he ran his fingers through his hair. He turned around and headed towards the stairs.

"I'll be right back. Keep Momma Katherine company please "

Nodding I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch. Momma Katherine was holding a sleeping Zaira.

" I can get her if you want. "

"No no I got her." she smiled

"Momma Katherine? Can you help me with something? "

"Sure sweetie. What is it?"

"Could you help me find Harry an engagement ring."

"Oh! Are you serious about this? Are you sure that you are ready that kind of commitment?"

"More than serious. More than ready. I want him to be with him for the rest of my life. So yes, I want to marry him"

____________________________________________________________________Edited

Oh My Goodness Lovelies! Zayn wants to marry Harry!! #CoupleGoals. If you like the you know what to do! Oh and one more thing check the external link for a picture of Momma Katherine (aka Angela Bassett)

See you all next weekend for new chapters! Bye Bye for meow!

-KittyCuddles*