Chapter 18

(November 28, 2019) Harry's POV 

It's been a month and Zayn has finally stopped asking me about my past. I've either ignored him or straight up cussed him out, but he still had the nerve to ask me again. I'm just glad that he stopped asking because I'm never going t tell him. I could feel the stress come off of my shoulders but to only hit me like a brick again as I picked up at a letter from the mailbox. It was a blank envelope signed with just my name and address, no return address. I could feel all the energy leave my body as I read the letter.

{I know about your past, Harry. And let me say it is pretty interesting I wonder how the soon to be hubby would feel about it. You watch you back Harry I'm watching so even try to run. If you go to the police one by one all of your precious friends will come up missing. I should just kill you now for taking what's mine but I've decided to have a little fun first. See you soon -A friend}

I felt as I could pull out all of hair and cry, what did I do to get threatened. I angrily stuffed the letter back into the envelope and went back inside. I hid the letter in one of the kitchen drawers and took a deep breath. I needed to calm down before Zayn noticed anything unusual in my mood. I went upstairs to Zayn's and I bedroom to check on Zaira. I couldn't believe that my baby girl was a month old now, but I have to be careful about where I take her. I never want anything to happen to her and if anybody was going to get hurt it would be me. I picked up a nappy from the nightstand and began to unbutton her nappy. Once I finished I put her little pants on her causing her to look up at me.

"Hi, princess. Did you have a good nap?" I asked her making her smile.

"Want to go find Daddy? Haven't seen him all day." I said picking her up and walking down to Zayn's office. I pushed the door open with my foot and sat in the chair in the corner of the room. I watched as Zayn bobbed his head to whatever he was listening to a press a few buttons before taking off his headphones. 

"Hey, baby. How's my little princess today?"

"She's good just waking up from and nap."

"And you look like you need one. You look like you're about to pass out."

"No I'm fine, I'm going to bed," I said as I yawned

"See what I mean. Go take a nap. By the time you get up lunch should be done. Does spaghetti squash sound okay?" I yawned once more before nodding moving into the bedroom.

"Mm yeah sounds great." Zayn took Zaira out of my arms and I got into the bed.

"Get some rest baby. I love you." Zayn said as he closed the door.

I stared at the ceiling until I felt my eyes close shut but all I could think about was that damn letter.

******

Zayn's POV

I can't believe how tired Harry looked I mean yeah he's back at work now, but he looked completely drained of all energy and emotion. I would ask him what's wrong but I really don't want to be cussed out again, sleeping on the floor is not a place I want to be again. I placed Zaira in her bouncer that was sitting on the dining table. I washed my hands and took out the ingredients to prepare them.

"You know Daddy's getting a new job soon. I haven't told your Mummy yet, but I think it will make him happy don't you think?" I asked Zaira. "Well when I get this new job I could give your Mummy the best wedding of his life and I can buy you anything you want. And then I could buy us a new house for your future brother and sisters." I said as I looked over at her.

She was staring at me and trying to eat her hand. I laughed before swapping her hand for her pacifier. I never noticed before but she pretty much as Harry's eyes. It was like looking at the baby female version of Harry. Zaira is literally Harry twin.

"You're gonna give me plenty of heartaches when you are older. So how about we make a deal, no boys until your 30 and you can live with us until you finish college okay? Now I'll remember this conversation so you better not forget." I said bopped her nose.

I entertained Zaira while I finished up making lunch and switched Zaira from her bouncer to her swing. I turned it on and made sure she was okay before running up the stairs to get Harry. I quietly opened the door to see him tossing and turning wildly. Concerned I knelt next to the bed and gently shook him.

"Harry? Baby wake up." He was covered in a thin layer of sweat and looked like he was crying.

"Come on baby wake up." I shook him a little bit harder until he opened his eyes.

"Zayn?!" Harry screamed as he sat up in bed.

"It's alright baby. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere." I stood up and sat on the bed pulling him into my lap.

"Zayn. Zayn. Za- Zaira! Where is she?! Where's my baby?!" Harry yelled frantically getting out of bed.

"She's okay baby. She's in her swing safe and....." I was interrupted by a loud bang.

TO BE CONTINUED....

Edited