♦ Chapter 17

They all part ways once they get back to the school. Some going to their dorms, going to the training room, or reporting to Ozpin on the mission's matters. Copper was lead to the nurses's room by Lily, in the process having severe burn wounds but her throat; having healed due to the help of her aura. Evan and Ace wandered off together. Lukas and Aiden being alone as Ivory, Temperence, and Xander ran off. The activity of the day exhausting them physically and emotionally.

At the Nurse's office after the nurse helped care for Copper's many burn wounds the two siblings talk.

"So, is that, how mom greeted you last time?" Lily asks, seemingly worried.
"Yeah it's not really surprising." Copper states, as Ozpin walks into the room, seemingly annoyed. sitting down beside Lily, "Why are you here?" Copper asks, only seeing Ozpin once or twice through out the whole school year.

"Your mission was a success, but I need the both of you to be on guard." Ozpin declares rubbing his eyes with a back of his hand, "A handful of students crashed a White Fang headquarters as well, the school will not be safe, from now and on." The Grey haired man declares, Lily looking confused.
"What do you mean?" She asks.
"The school is now a target, I didn't think it would get too serious, but it will..." He mutters before looking to Copper, "You are faced with many problems caused my many individuals, you'd think one of the White Fang would know what's causing issues?"
Copper's face twitches, attempting to not speak poorly towards Professor and Headmaster Ozpin, "I gave up my ways, to only be dragged into it again, are you saying you know what's causing their sudden activities different from what they usually do?"
Lily looks to Copper in confusion, "Why do you guys peak in riddles?" She starts.

"I just found out I have harbored, multiple criminals into my school." Ozpin says, "Be on your guard once you get out of here, which will be soon. Keep safe. I fear a revolution is coming soon" Ozpin stands up curtly nodding his head before leaving.
"What was that about?" Lily questions.
Copper's bandaged hands knitted together, separate, reaching towards Lily for a hug. The two sisters hug before the older on explains, "I'm guessing, with my-our parents in charge of the place we went to is that, the White Fang have lost their favorite leader, do you have any clue who I'm talking about?" Copper asks as Lily gave her yet another confused look.
"Copper I was never in the White Fang, I only have killed grimm." Lily states.
"Okay, anyways I'm guessing Adam Taurus left." Copper says standing up, "I'm going to go rest somewhere else, I'll see you around."Copper says leaving the confused Lily.

Lukas and Aiden run into Ace and Evan
"Oh my god what the hell do you guys want." Evan snaps, looking towards Ace who decided to not spit out any words for the past few hours.
"We were just walking around." Aiden states, as Lukas crosses his arms.
"I've been thinking, with Aiden's present findings about the family that he thought he didn't had. How abut we talk about it, since I'm over 50 percent sure that the girls won't put up with us, unless we meet up with them in a refined nature. Who wants to go first? I'm bored." Lukas offers something for the four of them to do in their pass time.
"Fine." Evan says looking towards Ace again, the older student hadn't talked to him, just quietly followed him around, "My father was killed, by poison from a White Fang member, to which the White Fang stole a large lot of the weapons he made..." He mutters getting no reaction out of Ace.
"I'm planning on killing mine," Lukas chuckles darkly, "But who isn't in today's society."
Aiden raises and eyebrow, "My family were workaholics, and all the kids had to work, even if your family had the money to feed you. My sister the only one I knew was killed..."

Ace takes his hood down, it revealing that he was crying, "I don't know who I am, I just need some friends, and you aren't them." Ace says, then walking inside, followed by the other three minutes later, as it was snowing again.

Ivory, Temperence, and Xander meet up at the office, Ozpin not being there, but Glynda was.

"Oh I see that you've got the missing student," Glynda comments standing beside Ozpin's desk with a cup of coffee, "Thank you. He was part of team XION, before the team transferred to Vacuo."
Temperence nods, "And we got back before the snow got too horrible." She adds rather proudly.
"Yes I must give you points for that as well, Xander please take a seat, and wait for Ozpin to return, to discuss what we will be doing with you. Temperence and Ivory, thank you for today's efforts. You are dismissed." Glynda says curtly, as the two girls leave the office.

"Ivory, what's going on between you and Lukas?" Temperence blurts out as they both were now walking to their dorms.
"Why would you ask that!" Ivory snaps, as both of them stop walking, Temperence raising an eyebrow.
"It seems that there's a wedge between the both of you now." Temperence states, "Bigger than it usually is."
"Say the one flirting with someone you just met!" Ivory snaps, crossing her arms.
"Hey I was just curious on where he was from and why we had to rescue him, he was apparently separated from his team, like I am right now trying to help you!" Temperence states.
Ivory's face twitches, the older girl starting to cry as she answers, "I'm less human than a Faunus is...I shouldn't be here. I'm a huge hypocritical that does nothing... My family is dead, and I didn't earn my way into Beacon." She whines, as Temperence hugs her.
"I'm sorry for snapping at you," Temperence starts, deciding to stay quiet as she walked Ivory to her assigned dorm, then going to her own dorm. To find no one there she lays down in her bunk going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note; I will be wrapping this story up, maybe in the next two chapters. So I can work on my recent and  more important things. Please remember to check out Brandy2256's works which are connected  to this one, they can be found on my public reading folder as well, called collaborative works.