♦ Chapter 6

In the morning...

Temperence walks into the training room at 3:30 am; alone starting her solo training. At 5:00, Aiden joins her.He quietly walks up behind her and says, "Hi."

She jumps into the air, making him smirk turning around and smiling at him, instantly knowing his voice. She waves.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping Temp?" He asks.

She tilts her head at the nickname.

"Do you not like it when I call you that? Sorry." he says as She shrugs... holding up a three on her hand.

"Since 3?" He asks.

'I have been here since 3:30.' She signs.

"Temp, you should be sleeping. You work too hard." He says.

'You worry too much.' She signs, giggling.

"Whatever," He tries to sound annoyed but he is smiling.

She giggles, turning back around, continuing to beat the punching bag. At 5:30, Aiden suggests that they take a break.

'Tired already Charcoal?' She signs as he raises his eyebrows at her. "I am tired, of you kicking my ass." He says.

'Didn't know you swore.' She signs, grinning.

"Not often." Aiden says crossing his arms.

'We can take a break.' Temperence signs sitting down on a nearby bench.

"Yay." Aiden says as Evan and Lily come in.

"What the hell guys? We woke up and you assholes were not there!" Evan shouts,

"We were training." Aiden says glaring at Evan.

"You should've told us!" Lily snaps.

"We didn't think it was a big deal." Aiden says rolling his eyes.

"We are a team!" Evan yells.

'So?' Temperence signs, tilting her head at Evan.

"We cant just randomly seperate!"

'Well, you see, I wanted to spend time with Aiden.' Temperence signs, rolling her eyes.

"What did she say?" Even asks.

"She wanted to spend time with me." Aiden says just when Team LIAC happens to walk in. Lukas quietly walk past Team TEAL.

Ivory waves to Team Teal. "You guys are up early!" She smiles.

"You act as if it's surprising for people to be training." Ace says sitting at a bench a few feet away.

"You think this is early? Temperance was up at 3:30." Aiden says.

Copper comments, "Neither times are early, unless you haven't slept."

"Oh look someone is sleep deprived." Ivory mocks Copper.

"You've been arguing for the past day, just shut up." Lily says.

"I'll stop talking when she finds her place!" Ivory says holding her sword up at Copper.

Aiden sends a look of empathy at Copper.

"Oh look she can't talk now either!" Ivory pushes it further. Copper goes to attack Ivory as Ace stands up between the both of them, glaring at Ivory, "Ivory you won, now I suggest you keep your mouth shut next time I see you."

'That is called favoritism. So you yell at Ivory when obviously all of you have done something.' Temperence signs.

Copper glares. "I did what a leader would do, A leader would help fix his teams problems, keeping everything from falling apart, but apparently signing new partner papers is the better solution. Isn't it Lukas?"