♦ Chapter 5

When Temp finds Lukas...

'Why did you leave them here?' Temperence signs, ash she catches up with her brother.

"They told me to work with Ivory so I did." Lukas mutters crossing his arms.

'Your partner isn't Ivory...' Temp signs.

"I know that, though Copper recommended fighting with Ivory more, since, that's the only time Ivory is useful." Lukas says.

'Ace is hogging Copper, he shouldn't be selfish. Although he obviously likes her.' Temperence signs, with a small grin.

'I let it happen it's no big deal.' Lukas signs slightly coughing, looking stressed.

'Ugh, I hate all of them! Except you.' Temperence signs quickly, as Aiden and Evan find her and stand at her side.

'You can't hate them,' Signs Lukas quickly walking towards his dorm.

'Yes, I can.' She signs, now in front of Lukas. 'They keep doing this to you, making you less you. It bothers me.' She hugs Lukas.

Lukas takes a hand and pats Temperance's head. "Sis, your team is waiting on you," He says then signing, 'Temp I can't be mad at them, I can only be mad at myself.'

Evan voices, "Temp, I think Lukas needs his alone time."Temperence flips Evan off before hugging her brother one last time. Lukas slightly smiling before walking the rest of his distance to the dorm.

"Come on Temperance, he'll be okay." Aiden says quietly. Temperence nods, slowly turning towards the training room.

At the training room, with the remainder of team LIAC...

Temperence glares at Copper and Ace. "Temperence, you can't be mad at them forever." Aiden says quietly, watching the girl use her fluent sign language.

'I can try.' She signs.

"It's not worth it." Aiden argues.

'Fine.' Temperence walks over to a punching bag, throwing many angry punches.

"How in the world did you get her to listen to you?" Lily asks a small distance away, as Aiden shrugs in reply.

Evan promptlywalks over with Lily to Ace and Copper. "We challenge you to a battle."

"Sorry guys, but We're tired we just got back from a small mission-" Ace starts as Copper elbows him, "We're actually fine it's good practice." Copper looks at Temperance, "Temp, would you like to join?" Copper asks politely sensing the girl needed some stress relief.

'Ivory said she'd practice with me.' Temperence signs looking at the blonde who was staring into space.

Ivory takes several glares before getting the point "I thought I wasn't good enough to be fought with."

'You'd be a worthy opponent according to my brother.' Temp signs. Ivory doesn't quite fully understand she goes to reply but Aiden interrupts.

"Lukas thinks you're a worthy opponent." He states, understanding Temperence.

Ivory frowns. "O-okay."

Temperence smiles at Ivory and Aiden.

"How about we evaluate each other? Instead of taking up two mats it'd save room." Copper suggests quietly.

"Fine." Aiden sighs.

"Then who's going first?" Evan complains.

Temperence sits on the floor... waiting to see so she knows which of her team members to take to the infirmary first, if it gets that bad... she then glances at Ivory.