♦ Chapter 9

Next day at Team LIAC's dorm

Ivory's giggling wakes up Copper and Ace. "What exactly are you giggling about?" Copper asks rolling her eyes.

Ivory holds in laughter, failing she screams, "OH MY GOD ACE CUT LUKAS'S HAIR!"

"What are you yelling about?" Ace says covering his ears. Ivory continues laughing pointing to the mass of lavender hair on the ground and a now broken pair of scissors. Lukas sits up in his bed confused for a moment noticing the loss of the 5 foot ponytail he flips out. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS DO!"

Ivory continues laughing, "ACE CUT YOUR HAIR WITH THESE SCISSORS!" Ivory says pointing to the confused Ace holding the broken scissors.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN!" Lukas says standing up ripping the scissors out of Ace's hand, "You couldn't cut it straight either! REALLY! WITH A PAIR OF SAFETY SCISSORS?"

"What are scissors?" Ace says glaring at Ivory.
"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT SCISSORS ARE! WHAT DID YOU CUT MY HAIR WITH IVORY'S SWORD! ARE YOU AN IDIOT!" Lukas shouts as Ivory laughs louder.

"Hey at least you don't look like your sister, and dude I didn't cut your hair." Ace says.

"Your girlfriend cut your hair," Copper comments getting tired of the yelling, " and I wouldn't make fun of Ace he came from a poor background and those are indeed safety scissors. Couldn't you find any better sharp objects Ivory? How old are you five?"

Ivory stops laughing, "How old are you one hundred and twenty seven? In dog years?"

"Ivory please go suck-" Ace starts.

"IT WAS THE FAMILY'S HAIR OH MY GOD. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK TO GROW IT OUT! MY WHOLE LIFETIME! AND I'M STILL NOT THE BEST KID IN MY FAMILY." Lukas yells.

"At least I don't look like a cripple trying to sword fight." Copper stammers, "At least I don't fuck the leader of our team for "Good points." Ace was holding in a laugh just as Team TEAL open the door with questioning looks on their faces.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS YELLING ABOUT!" Evan yells, "YOU WOKE ME UP HALF AN HOUR EARLY."

Temperence giggles.

"YES! HAHA LUKAS! YOUR HAIR IS SHORT!" Lily shouts as Aiden Chuckles.

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS WALK IN UNINVITED!" Lukas yells, "IVORY YOU CAN'T CUT STRAIGHT!"

"She did a semi decent job, as Ace said you don't look like your sister now." Copper says.

"Thanks mutt."Ivory says.

"No problem Meat." Copper says.

"What do you expect with safety scissors, and I am allowed to come in uninvited, you could've been in danger." Temperence explains

"WHY FUCKING SAFETY SCISSORS IS THE QUESTION!" Lukas snaps, his face red.

"We just agreed your girlfriend is useless at finding sharp objects were you not listening?"Copper mocks.
"She isn't my girlfriend for the last time." Lukas says rolling his eyes, "I'm fine, it'll just take 15 years to grow it ALL back!"

"We should be going to classes, I hear a lucky student gets to fight the kitsuninja today." Ace comments. "I want to see someone get beat up."

"Big deal! It's Hair!" Temperence says.

"IT'S LIKE THE FAMILY HAIR!" Lukas says.

"You're acting like a toddler, do you want to embarrass yourself in front of Ivory and the first years?" Copper comments rolling her eyes, tossing a small fireball at the back of Lukas's neck.