♦ Chapter 15

The teams eventually get off at their destination, all getting into their desired groups. Then looking at the map Temperence received from Professor Ozpin; then noticing a mistake in their present area. The Teams arguing once again.

"Ace got the coordinates wrong." Lukas smirks.
"No I didn't! This was the closest place to our destination!" Ace snaps.
"Stop picking on Ace, why are you acting like a toddler!" Ivory snaps.
"Everyone knows Evan is the biggest toddler he was scared of the airship." Lily laughs.
"No I am not!" Evan snaps.
"C-can you guys stop arguing before we did from hypothermia?" Aiden asks shivering.
"No!" Ivory snaps, storming off in a random direction.

"You're going the wrong way-" Temperence starts, Copper interrupting."The reason we are at a different location than what is shown; is the fact this is suppose to be a stealth mission, though I'm sure Ace could have gotten closer to the destination, this will be a perfect time to test your navigation skills, and tolerance of different weather." Copper explains, both Lukas and Ace giving her a cold look. Aiden nods, "Okay get moving then."

Temperence and Aiden walk away from the group together, Copper and Lukas running ahead once again. Following each other in the snow for hours; getting to the perimeter of the base without any Grimm or suspicious White Fang members showing up. Lukas looks to the younger team, holding up a finger, as he teleports away. Everyone stands in silence for a moment as he returns a seconds later; stretching and then looking to Copper who shrugs. He then looks to Temperence the snow becoming heavier. He holds up a hand, and then starts to sign.

'I didn't see any patrols, it'll be hard to get in unnoticed with our tracks in the snow. I'm not sure what their weapons would be either, any suggestions?' He signs.
'They might have dust, I would like to think Ivory and Copper would have that covered.' Temp signs, shaking snow from her hair.
'Okay, we're going to attempt to not do a full on attack.' Aiden adds with semi-sloppy sign language; due to cold hands probably.
'I know how to launch an attack...' Lukas signs quickly.
'We aren't launching an attack unless we need to, and please do not lie to yourself, we know you're the stalker type of person.' Aiden signs, as Temp holds in a giggle.

Copper taps Lukas on the shoulder, the fox faunus's hair now white instead of the auburn color, some sort of signal passing between them as they teleport away. Ivory glaring, holds up a hand, as Lily was going to run into the base. waiting for a signal as the remaining students there take out their prepare their weapons. Temperence smiles at Ivory, hoping for some sort of reaction, it never coming; as they waiting for several minutes after Ace flew off. They waited for another short amount of time, as Ivory glares at the younger students. Lily looking disgruntled, as a gun goes off. Ivory's eyes widen.

"Get moving, none of my team has guns-" She starts as a bullet bounces off of a frozen nearby tree.

Lily and Evan charge into the base, Temp and Aiden following as Ivory attempts to keep up with them, wheezing as she fails to, the five of them being surrounded, as a Faunus lands on his feet in front of them, seemingly from the sky; probably due to Ace once you'd think about it. He glares the dark brown eyes toxic, the hood covering them seconds later, as he cocked his two barrel shot gun, pointing it at the group. A circle of fire surrounding the five as an anonymous White Fang member tried attacking Lily.  As Copper appears behind the man, attempting to put him in a headlock, the Faunus turning around and smashing the gun into the side of her head as the circle of fire disappears. Evan leaps at the man, as Lukas appears beside Ivory; who was fending off a horned Faunus. Lukas holds up a hand, some sort of forceful around them as six explosive arrows land around it going off, and thinning around the White Fang around them, he puts his hand down, as the rest jump into battle.

"Temperence, 3 O'clock!" Aiden snaps, dodging several bullets going off from that direction, Temperence takes her double edged sythe, and twisting it around herself in a hula-hoop motion, zapping a few with the lightning based dust Ivory got her. "We need to break up the group!" Temp snaps in return as Evan got a headlock on the man from before. Copper's camouflage having worn off, as she was covered in blood, with Temperence and Aiden, guarding her, Ivory attempting to block attacks and failing. "What are we waiting for Copper!" Aiden snaps.

Copper glares, "Ace decided to got get the Xavier kid-" Copper coughs up a mixture of ashes and flame, leaping at another White Fang member, who got to close. Temperence shoves Aiden, out of the way of an incoming blast from the shotgun, taking a hit to the shoulder as Evan screeches, being thrown off of the back of the Faunus, ripping it's hood off, as Ace lands beside the fallen teen. Holding a seemingly conscious teen in the process, he kicks the umber haired faunus as, Lily screeches, a red haired women drop kicking her into Ace, knocking both off balance and falling to the ground. "They are clearing out!" Ace snaps, dropping the kid and dodging the swing of a shogun, kicking it out of the man's hand a second later as Evan tackles the umber haired man. "I know!" Lukas shouts in return slashing a few throat's open with a flick of his wrists, and then teleporting to Ivory who needed help. Aiden throws his trident; guarding Temperence even more closely as she was curled up on the ground. The trident making a splash of water, as Aiden uses his semblance, freezing the water and launching the ice crystals at the red haired women who was making her way over to them, all disappearing in a blue flame as Lily throws herself at the women.

Four shots go off as Lily is thrown again, but this time into Copper who fell to the ground. The umber haired Faunus smashing the shotgun into Ace's neck, as a masked, raven haired women appears behind him, a red sword opening a portal, as White Fang members flee. Aiden goes to attack the red haired women as her appearance becomes clearer as she got closer, she was a copy of Copper. She shoves Aiden to the side, walking up to the exhausted Copper who was laying in the snow, and a vicious looking Lily who was attempting to guard her older sister. "Children please stay out of, my work matters..." The women takes out a sword of gold, as Lukas and Ivory attempt to attack the raven haired women. Lily holds up a non-empty revolver, growling, "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight." She shoots the bullet going through the red haired women, and hitting another White Fang member behind her. Lily going wide-eyed in confusion as Copper was picked up by her neck with a free hand from her double. "I have so many hope for you... I hope you get your mind on track." The women slashes open Copper's neck as she was dropped back to the ground;  Lily shooting again the bullets hitting the stone walks and or Ivory.

The both Faunus teleport away, as the Raven haired women was already gone. disappears as Aiden throws his tridents again, missing. Lily kneels beside Copper wrapping her hands around the wound as Ace walks by carrying who they were there to rescue. Aiden carries Temperence away. Lukas, and Ivory meet with Lily who was trying to stop Copper's bleeding. Ivory's skin being extremely pale, almost translucent, covered in dust crystals of various colors. "You need to go get Evan, he need help." Lukas states as Lily retrieves Evan and carries the unconscious boy

Lukas sewed the wound shut,  as Ivory held Copper down. As they were done, Ivory tried helping Copper up. "Ivory don't, you need rest." Lukas states, "I can carry her don't worry about it." Ivory glares, "What is up with you!" she snaps. Lukas's expression changes from worried to dark. "Ivory, let me remind you; that you can die if your livers rupture. I don't want to hear anything from such a selfish brat like you! Shut up and follow the others!" He shouts before picking up Copper, Ivory glaring at him. "Fine! I don't care! I hope you get killed carrying the dead weight you asshole!" She storms off, after Lukas teleports away.

Unclear Futureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें