Chapter 4: Attack

..July 11th, Castle residence...

...Living room....7:29 AM...

Alexis came in expecting to see Castle and Beckett at the table drinking coffee. But instead she saw a man resembling Matt Smith at the couch with one arm dangling off the couch to the side where pillows are stacked and a gaping look on his face. Whatever Alexis was holding at the time fell to the floor.

"M—Matt Smith?" Alexis said in shock.

T-11 turns his head from the television towards Alexis.

"No," T-11 said, and then he rolls off the couch landing on the floor. "I am not Matt Smith."

Alexis's eyes are huge and wide.

"Who are you and why are you in my dad's living room?" Alexis asks, as T-11 gets up combing through his recently cut hair.

T-11 rolls up his sleeve making Alexis back off.

"T-11," T-11 said. "I am under John Connor's Command," Alexis's mouth fell open to a complete 'o'. "I am a Terminator human hybrid but if you like to refer to me as a Terminator if that makes you comfortable, Miss Alexis, then you are welcome to."

"This is really crazy," Alexis said.

"I know it is hard to believe," T-11 said.

"Dad!" Alexis shouts. "Where are you? This is not a joke."

"Look at my arm, Miss Alexis," T-11 said.

Alexis saw lines of bars on T-11's forearm.

"That...That is the same marking from the Terminator series," Alexis said. "You are good at cosplaying."

"You think this is fake; I can't blame you for that," T-11 said.

T-11 looks over his shoulder seeing an oncoming figure heading towards the glass window. He flips the couch up then strolls it right in the view of the window. T-11 backs off to across the television set hearing a heavy metal smack. He turns towards Alexis.

"That was not your father," T-11 said.

The next T-1000 crashes through the living room through another glass window.

"You have to replace that!" Alexis shouts.

T-1000 smiles creepily but menacingly.

"Not now," T-11 said, picking up a long sword from the big case on the table. "Miss Alexis, run."

Alexis ran out the open door.

"Uh huh," T-1000 said. "Here to defend the Castle family?"

"From you?" T-11 asks. "Any day of the week!"

"So be it," T-1000 said, as his right hand becomes a long blade with sharp thorny edges. "Lose your life over protecting pathetic humans."

T-11's grip on the sword tightens.

"They are not pathetic!" T-11 charges at T-1000.

The two Terminator models lunge at each other.