Chapter 1

*2 years after the one*
America's pov.
We sit around the Christmas tree, my family. My mom, my sisters, my brothers, my husband, and my kids. Yes, we had kids, kids! We had twins, Aaron and Blair. This is their first Christmas. They look so cute.

I watch as Maxon grabs a gift from under the tree and hands it to me, I smile and open it. It's a new songbird necklace, like the one I used to have. I start crying, "oh thank you, Maxon," I lean over and kiss him. He smiles "anything for you, my dear." I give him a playful glare. Everyone opens their gifts and by noon everyone left. It was just Maxon, Aaron, Blair and I. Blair and Aaron soon feel asleep. It was just Maxon and I, we were sitting in Maxon's office as he does some paper work. A lady about my age walks in "Maxon." She smiles. I look at her, does she not see his wife right here? He looks up "umm, Daphne. Why are you here?" He looks at me and shrugs. I roll my eyes "hello." I say to her. "That's not what I was expecting." She mumbled, ignoring me. Well she's rude. "Umm, America, this is Daphne, my friend...." Maxon says, he looks kind of confused. "Umm, Daphne, this is my wife, America." He smiles and walks over to me. "Hello." I say again. "Hi." She says rudely. I give Maxon a uneasy look. "Why are you here?" He asks her. "I came to see you, silly." She laughs lightly. "Why? he clearly has a wife." I say with venom in my voice. She laughs and rolls her eyes at me "he could do a lot better than you honey." "Daphne!" Maxon yells, I jump slightly and put my hand in his trying to calm him down. "Get out." Maxon says to her "get out, and don't come back!" He pulls me into the hallway and we walk to our rooms.

We lay in our bed, "I'm sorry." Maxon says. "Don't be," I say "she's obviously delusional." I laugh lightly and lay my head on his chest, or feet tangled together. "I love you." He says barely above a whispers. "I love you, too." I giggle and slowly fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n: HI!!!! So this is my first chapter I hope you like it!!! I know it's kinda bad hopefully it will get better!!! I don't know why I keep using exclamation points!?!?!?? 😂 okay! Well bye!