Surprise, Surprise

Magsimula sa umpisa

   "It was good, thanks for asking." Kayla said smiling and turning around to kiss me on the lips and I smiled back at her.

   "Who was that on the phone with you?"

   "Ashlee. She wanted to know if we got bak together and I told her yes..."

   "Ok, so then tell me what really happened." I said, looking right through her lies. She sighed and rolled her eyes at me.

   "Apparently she's mad because I haven't called my parents since...you know, what happened with us."

   "Ok, so then call them, we already fixed our problems-"

   "It's not that easy, I...I don't know what to say to them after all this time.."

She looked at the ground and I lifted her chin up so she could see my eyes and I slowly leaned forward and kissed her. "Just call. I'll be here, I promise." I went to her room and grabbed her phone and placed it in her hands. "Like I said i'll be here."

Kayla smiled at me and took her phone and dialed her father's number.

                  ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I honestly could not be anymore happy, I was with the girl I loved in her apartment waiting. We were heading back home, to see her parents and to live our lives together. Kayla walked out of her room with her suitcases and she honestly looked beautiful.

I couldn't help but stare at her and smile, knowing that she was mine and I was hers. An elbow to my side woke me up from my trance and I looked over at Danny.

   "Sup man?"

   "When are we going to perform our song? I want to sing it to Ashlee."

I smiled and shook my head, "Patience Danny, patience."

Kayla walked up to me struggling with her luggage and I laughed and took them from her. "Calm down there sweetie, don't want you to break your back."

   "Ha. Ha. Very funny Justin."

   "Ah, Kiki i'm just joking." I said kissing her cheek and going outside.

When I was done packing our luggage Kayla ran out and jumped in my arms. "Whoa there, what's wrong?"

  "They... Danny... Ashlee... Eww!" Kayla put her head in my neck and covered her eyes, "I am mentally scarred."

   "Do I even want to know?" I asked and Kayla immediately shook her head. I laughed at her, "Ok well then my love, let's go and reunite with our loved ones." I walked to the passenger door with Kayla still in my arms.

I couldn't complain, I was with my girlfriend and we were alone, no one to bother us. It was simply us together.

We hadn't actually planned on going on this trip back to our hometown, it just happened and after hours of driving we finally passed the welcome sign. Kayla took a deep breath and I could tell she was nervous.

   "Kiki, you should text your brother and tell him we're coming. I think it's better if you let him know first." She nodded and started to text with her shaky hands.

   "Justin, i'm nervous. I don't think I can do this." I took her hand in mine and squeezed it in reassurance

   "Love, it's going to be fine, I'll be with you the entire time ok? You can even hold my hand the entire time, it doesn't matter but i'm not leaving you." I took a quick glance at her and smiled at her and she returned the smile. "Now, relax and let's enjoy your girly music, ok?"

   "Ok." She kissed my hand and I watched the road while her music filled my ears.

      ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

   "Ok, we're finally here." Kayla said and I looked at her

   "Are you sure you want to go through this? We can always go to my place and wait until tomorrow?" She shook her head.

   "No, I need to do this. I have to get this over with. I need to show my face, all I ever did was ignore them and I need to explain why. I can't do this without you."

   "Ok love, then let's get this over with."

I got out and went to the passenger door and opened it for Kayla to get out. I held my hand out for her and she held onto me, scared to go on without me by her side.

   "Ready?" She nodded and I kissed her forehead before I rang the doorbell.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** 

I am so so so so sorry! It's been forever since I updated, but here is chapter seventeen I hoped you enjoyed it. Please vote and comment, tell me if you loved it or hated it. I'm fine with criticism. Thanks :D