Chaper 1

*recap*

"SHES NOT WAKING UP! PLEASE DO SOMETHING!" We look up to see Carlos holding Adira's unconscious body, and fairy godmother standing next to him trying to comfort him, then Doug, Ben, Evie, Jay and I all run up to where they are and see that she is laying there unconscious, then I know we are all thinking the same thing, finally Jay speaks up.

"Is she dead?" 

Mal's P.O.V.

"Is she dead?" Asked Jay.

"No, she isn't dead, she is in an eternal sleep, like Snow White, or Aurora, when they fell asleep." Said fairy godmother.

Then Carlos picked her up bridal style, and walked past all of us walking out of the coronation hall, I follow him, he was walking to his dorm, when he got there, he took her in and laid her down on his bed, then sat down next to her in a chair.

"Hey Carlos, this won't be forever." I say walking over to him.

"Yes it will! Didn't you hear fairy godmother?"

"Hey, we are both magic! Remember? We will figure out a way to wake her up."

"I guess." He says taking her hand in his.

I walked out and went to go get her spell books, where would she keep them I ask myself, I look around but can't find them, man she is really good at hiding things!

"Bippity boppity boo Adira's spell books" I say the spell and it takes me to the spell books.

I find them in their secret hiding spot then take them out, but then there are more, I keep pulling them out and finally I get the last one and put it on the stack and there are 15 of them, wow! And they are big too, so I flip open the first one to look through it to see if there is an easier way to carry these, then I find one that will work.

"Keylargo keywest keychain." I say and they all turn into keychains, wow that is cool, so I pick all 15 books up and carry them in one hand back over to Carlos's dorm.

He is still sitting there, but now Evie, Jay, Ben, and Doug are there too.

"Ok, I got all her spell books." I say as I walk in.

"Where are they?" Asked Carlos.

"Right here." I say holding up my hand, then I throw them on Jay's bed. They all look at me weird then I scoff and say, "keylargo keywest keychain." And they all turn back into books, Ben and Doug look amazed and then they all grab a book and we start to look through them.

~~~~~~~/an hour later\~~~~~~~

"Ok, I think I got it." I say

"Well tell us." Said Evie.

"Ok, so she has all this magic in her body, so we need to use the spell we used to take away my moms magic, then trap it in this." I say holding up one of those glass orbs.

"Ok, so then will she wake up?" Asked Doug.

"I don't know, but we have to try something." I say walking over to Carlos. "Ready?"

He nods his head then I hold the glass orb out in front of me and we both say,

"You have acted with no responsibility, say goodbye to your magic ability." Then her sea foam green magic starts to go into the globe mixed with the dark green magic that was in the sky. Once it's all in the globe Carlos kneels down next to her but she doesn't wake up.

"Wait?! Didn't fairy godmother say it was like Snow White, and Aurora?" Said Evie excitedly.

"Yeah, so?" Asked Jay.

"Well what woke up Snow White and Aurora?" Asked Evie figuring out what was wrong.

"True loves kiss." Said Doug.

Carlos looks around at everyone then leans over and kisses her once on the lips, when he pulls back she just lays there, then after about a minute her eyes flutter open and she sits up.

"Oh my god!" Carlos exclaimed as he hugged her, and everyone just looked around at each other and then started cheering.

"What happened in here? And why do I feel..." She started then stopped.

"Why do you feel what?" Asked Ben.

"Empty?"

"It might have something to do with this." I say holding up the little glass orb.

"My magics gone?" She asked.

"Only until we find a way to separate it from the evil magic."

"Speaking of evil, why did you turn evil?" Ben asked Adira.

"I thought Carlos didn't want to tell his friends that we are dating because he was embarrassed that I wasn't evil."

"That's not why at all. I didn't want to tell them because Mal would have tried to use you to get the wand, and I didn't want that to happen." He said reassuringly to her. "Now I'm just glad you are awake and healthy."

(A/N sorry for the short chapter just kicking off the new one, next one will be longer and I love feedback so don't forget to comment your opinion! :)