Intro

Intro

Hello everyone! This is the Sequel for Bad Boy's Cupid. You don't exactly need to read the first book in order to understad this! But it would be helpful if you do.

I hope you all will love this as much as the first book.

Special thanks to my bestie! Michelle for my cover! love you

Its been five years since Violet and Antonio's wedding.

Five years since she has last seen her friends.

Five years since she last saw her family.

Five years since she left behind the one she truly loves.

A lot of things have changed in those five years, but one thing was certain: She was still thinking about Lucas.

Yes, she's very fond of her husband, her loving husband. Antonio, who treats her like a princess. Who loves her like she has never been loved before. Who pampers her with all the attention other girls would die for.

Although, she must admit that in those five years there is still a part of her that will always always love Lucas, but she can feel herself slowly drifting apart, slowly letting go.

Maybe it was because of the fact that she is slowly falling for Antonio. The man whom she once despised.

Or maybe because thinks she misplaced her love for the wrong person in the first place?

Why don't you turn to the next chapter and find out what has been happening to the gang eh?

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|