Christian:)

I'm a swimming potato

Special thanks to those who have followed me! :) *Gives you half of an oreo* (cuz' I ate the other half :P )

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER SO I'LL GIVE YOU THE BLUEBERRY TO MY CHEESECAKE 😂

Fave Quote:
Eat your greens to fit in your jeans. - Anon

I ask for food, like 98% of the time, the other 2% I sleep.

Randomness can take you anywhere in this world! :D Get crazy bitches! :P

♬ I love OREOs give me some and we'll be besties! For like FOREVER! :D
♬ I'm 17 And it sucks! especially when you're height is 5'1 ._.
♬ I'm supeeeer crazy and weird HAHAHA
♬ I must be the fattest swimmer you'll ever lay eyes on, so shield your eyes!
♬ I get really noisy and wild when I'm with my friends:)
♬ I love turquoise:)
♬ I may be a bitch but you will always end up loving me ;) Cuz I'm just too awesome :)
♬ I would love to have friends here on Wattpad who can be weirdos too! :D You'll never be bored.


Awooooooooo :D




POTATAS FOREVAAH!



Wanna do something crazy? C'mon Bitch! Let's rob a bank! :) hehe *evil smile* -Or you know, we could always just hang out and eat. Omnomnom



PS- Omigoooosh Francisco Lachowski is sooooo hot! :D
  • JoinedApril 9, 2013



Last Message
PurpleOreo17 PurpleOreo17 Jun 05, 2015 10:16AM
Any feed backs on my books? HAHA. I'm starting to write again guys! Yey for me, I'll update soon! xx
View all Conversations

1 Reading List