Chapter 6 ❊

Chapter 6 ❊

Tahira ❊

I stopped speaking to Drake for a week before giving in. I honestly was embarrassed and I would hate to have to see his friends again. I'm gonna be honest during that whole week without Drake I missed him so much and I hate how attached I was to him. Well after the week was over and I got tired of him begging to see me I let him into my house. That was the night that I fell for him completely. After that night I knew that I only wanted him.

***

I groaned once Aubrey started to knock on my door once again.

"Tahira please open the door I know you're in there." He cried out making me feel bad.

I know I'm not suppose to feel bad but I do now. Maybe I'm putting him through a little too much just because he embarrassed me once. My parents embarrass me a lot of times yet I still talk to them.

I sighed giving up and heading towards my door. It only took me a couple seconds to reach since I was just sitting on the couch.

Once I opened the door I seen a worn out Aubrey with bags under his eyes and tiredness in his eyes.

"Aubrey are you okay?" I questioned helping him to his feet from his position on the ground in front of my door.

I moved so he can walk in and I smelled a odor that made my nose scrunch up.

"I've been missing you so much." I heard Aubrey mumble once I locked my door.

I turned around to see him standing dead behind me making me jump.

"I missed you too." I replied back looking up at him considering he's 6 feet and I'm 5'7.

Aubrey grabbed onto my waist pulling me so our body's were close.

He was about to lean down and kiss me but I quickly dodged it making him kiss my cheek.

"Just because I let you in doesn't mean that I forgive you." I snapped pushing out of his arms and going back over to my couch.

He followed behind me and stood on the side of the couch.

"Baby I'm sorry you've just got to understand that I don't want another man making you laugh or blush. That should be my job. I guess I got a little jealous and carried away. It won't happen again I promise." He apologized coming over and kneeling in front of me.

I stared him dead in the eyes.

"See there's this thing I have with the word promise. My ex-boyfriend use to promise me things all the time, did he keep his promise? No never." I said leaning back crossing my arms.

"Well I'm definitely not your ex because I'm better. I keep my promises especially to people I really care about." He mentioned causing a smile to rise onto my face.

"I really care about you too just don't let what happened at the party happen again." I said seriously while grabbing his chin.

"Your mines okay?" He asked pecking my lips once.

"I'm yours." I replied back kissing him fully.

Before he could grab me off of the couch I pushed him back a bit.

"What?" He questioned with a eyebrow raised.

"Boy, you smell. You need a shower!" I yelled fanning my face.

He chuckled a little bit.

"Yeah. After making sure things were good at my restaurants I came straight to your place to camp out." He told me making me giggle.

"Let's get you cleaned up." I said getting off of the couch , grabbing his hand, and leading him to my bathroom.

"Sit there." I motioned at the chair before going into my bathroom and running bath water.

After the water filled up most of the tub I made sure to fill the tub up with bubbles. I dimmed the lights a bit , lit some candles, and sat rose pedals down in the tub. 

"This is nice." Aubrey's voice ranged out through the bathroom making me jump.

"Thanks, get in." I motioned for him to get in the tub.

He wasted no time and stripped out of his clothes. As soon as he was fully naked he got into the tub.

"Are you gonna join me?" Aubrey asked looking up at me with a smile.

I nodded my head before getting fully naked and hopping in on the other side of the tub.

"Oh don't act shy now." Aubrey laughed waving for me to come over.

I rolled my eyes and giggled before sliding across the tub and sitting on him.

"God your so damn sexy." He mumbled before kissing down my neck.

I turned around so I was facing him and planted a few kisses on his lips.

"You're mine forever..."

___________________________
Drake in mm 😍😩

Should she have taken him back?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 😍✨