Chapter 5 ❊

Chapter 5 ❊

Tahira ❊

After that night at Drake's place for the past two weeks we spent getting to know each other better and spending some quality time together. I was growing use to having Drake around and we have grown inseparable. We haven't really made it official but I knew I was his and he knew he was mine. I practically stayed over his house the whole time and I often left stuff over there. Drake and i were alone most of the time so I never actually met any of his friends and he haven't met any of mine besides Jessica. So I was very surprised when he invited me to a party that his Cousin Ryan was throwing. That night at the party Drake showed his true colors a little bit.

***

"How long does it take you to get dressed?" Aubrey asked as I heard him groan from the bedroom.

"At least a hour and half. It takes time to look this good baby." I replied back chuckling a little bit.

"You looked good before you put all that shit on. You could've went with your hair tied , sweats on , and no make up and you'll still look perfect." He told me making me smile.

"Okay I'm finished." I announced setting down my flat iron.

"Good now com-" he started to say but paused when I came out of the bathroom.

"Damn." He mumbled licking his lips.

I smiled. "You like?"

"I love baby come here." He said waving me over.

I nodded my head and walked to him while he sat on the end of the bed.

He grabbed my hips pulling me closer and placing his lips on mine.

The kiss lasted for a little longer than it should have making me pull back from him.

"We have to go remember?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

"We can always skip the party and chill here." He replied before trying to kiss me again but I dodged his lips.

"Um no. Let's go." I told him grabbing his hand and pulling him off of the bed with his help.

He chuckled. "Alright let's go."

After shutting off the lights in the house we left.

***

"It's nice to finally meet you Tahira." Ryan greeted me holding out his hand for me to shake.

I shook his hand.

He gave me a uneasy look that meant that he wanted to say something else but he stayed quiet.

"It's nice to meet you too Ryan." I replied back as Aubrey took my hand and dragged me away from him.

"I got some other people I want you to meet." He told me leading me over to several couches that had people sitting down on them.

I nodded and smiled because of how happy I am to finally meet some people that's been around him for a while.

"Hey everyone this is my girlfriend Tahira , Tahira this is Niko, Mark, 40, Noel, hush , Johonny, Nicki , and Kristen." He said pointing to all of them.

I smiled and waved at them. "Hey y'all." I said earning hey's & hi's back.

"Baby do you want something to drink?" Aubrey asked about to walk off.

"Sure." I told him before he walked off.

I decided to find a empty seat for both me and him which is next to Mark.

I made my way over to him and I sat next to him.

"Hey Mark."I greeted him with a smile.

He looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey! We've heard a lot about you. He wasn't lying when he said you were beautiful a couple of days ago." Mark complimented me.

I smiled a little bit. "Thank you. So how long have you and Aubrey been friends?" I questioned him trying to spark a conversation.

"Probably ten years now.." He replied back making me give him a shock look.

"Really?" I asked.

He nodded his head. "Yup. I remember when he use to be a dork but now he's the man. He owns several restaurants , he knows about everyone in Toronto, and a lot of people have respect towards him." He explained to me.

I began to giggle about the fact that he was a dork. He seems like the type to be a dork but he also seem like he has a total different mindset then others.

Before I could get a word out I felt a hand wrap around my wrist yanking me off of the couch.

I seen the look in Mark's eyes as he looked behind me and it wasn't a good one.

"Let's go now." Aubrey's voice boomed from behind me.

I followed behind him as he basically dragged me out of the house.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked him embarrassed and slightly confused.

"I brought you here to meet my friends and I catch you flirting with one of them? How the hell do you think that makes me look huh?" He questioned turning around to face me.

I ripped his hand off of my wrist and mean mugged him.

"I wasn't flirting with him. You just made a scene for nothing! Leave me the hell alone jack ass." I snapped before walking off.

I felt his presence behind me but I just ignored him and kept on walking.

"Tahira baby, I'm sorry." I heard him say from behind me.

I rolled my eyes.

"You made a complete fool out of me embarrassing me like that so you can save your sorry."

___________________________
Tahira in mm 😍✨

Would you guys have done the same thing if you were in Tahira's position?
Do you guys think Drake's possessiveness kicked in?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 💖