Chapter 1 ❊

Chapter 1 ❊

Tahira ❊

"Excuse me? Ma'am , are you alright?" The detective asked as he waved his hand in my face.

I shook my head as I tried to blink back a few tears.

"No. I'm not alright." I replied back moving from my current position on the police bench.

"Follow me back to my office." The detective told me as he walked away.

I followed behind him slowly and once we made it to his office I was told to sit in the chair across from his desk.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me referring to the reason I'm in the police station in the first place.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm feeling a lot of things right now." I replied back honestly while feeling along my broken arm.

"Well give me a few words to describe how you're feeling.." He responded back pulling out a small note pad and pen.

"Betrayed , hurt , outraged, scared , petrified, and lost."

"Hmmmm." He said writing down something in his notepad.

"Now let's cut to the chase, what can you tell me about Aubrey Drake Graham?" He asked while tapping his pen on the desk.

"What do you want to know?" I questioned him while staring down at the ground.

"I want to know everything about what you two had going on. He abused you and I can't let that happen to anyone else." The detective explained making me nod my head.

"Okay but be prepared we're gonna be in here for a while." I warned him.

He nodded as he got up and closed the door before returning back to his seat.

"I just want to take him down." He said grabbing his pen ready to write everything I'm about to tell him down.

We sat in silence for a couple of minutes before I began to speak.

"One minute he was sweet and then he turned into this person...this monster...I had just gotten out of a bad relationship when we started to connect."

***

(Okay so now we're going into the real story)

I sat my purse down roughly on the bar counter before laying my head down on the counter.

"What can I get you lady?" The bartender asked making me pop my head up.

"I would like a couple of shots of your strongest drink." I replied back.

He nodded walking off giving me a weird look.

What better way to get over a relationship then getting wasted?

I sat there for a couple of minutes before he returned with a few shot glasses.

"Here you go." He stated handing five glasses over to me.

I smiled in satisfaction. "Thank you." I replied back as he walked off.

Without any hesitation I downed all five of the shots ignoring the burning sensation in my throat.

"Bad day huh?" I heard a guy say from beside me.

I jumped because just a minute ago no one was beside me.

I looked over to see a handsome man sitting next to me with a martini in his hand.

His chocolate brown eyes , perfect light skin , and his big lips made him look delicious.

"You could say that. I had a bad break up." I told him as I called the bartender over for more shots.

"Who would break up with someone as beautiful as you?" He asked making me laugh a little.

"I've heard that before." I said answering his confused looks.

"Well I'm telling the truth. You're very beautiful and he was very stupid for letting someone like you go." He said looking me up and down before licking his lips instantly making me wet.

The bartender came back over to our side of the bar and sat five more full shot glasses down.

"Why thank you....." I trailed off.

"Drake. I go by Drake." He stated while holding out his hand.

I smiled a little before shaking his hand but he didn't let go after a while instead he held my hand which is huge compared to mine.

If I wasn't so chocolate then he would probably see me blushing but thank god for my melanin. 🍫

"I'm Tahira Jones." I replied back.

At that moment I downed the five shot glasses causing myself to get a little tipsy.

"That's a beautiful name." Drake said kissing my hand while staring deeply into my eyes.

"Thank you." I said smiling a little at him.

"Would you like to dance?" He questioned standing up and reaching out for my hand.

I nodded my head before grabbing his hand and walking to the dance floor with him.

"The Hills" by The Weeknd is currently playing and once we got to the dance floor I instantly started dancing.

Drake held his hand on my hips as we both danced close to each other.

"I only call you when it's half past five the only time that I can call you mine.." Drake whispered in my ear making my panties even more moist.

If only I knew then that he was going to be trouble. I probably would've never spoken to him.

___________________________
Tahira in mm 😊💜

First chapter thoughts?
What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - msfanfictional 😍😘